View Poll Results: is your charger door missing?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

67 23.51%
  • no

197 69.12%
  • no but it comes off

21 7.37%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    so my cover today finally got lost after coming out hundreds of times lol, I have to check near my bed hopefully I find it.

how many of you are missing the cover?
    I'm not but you should put a poll to get percentages
    I'm not either, a poll is definitely in order
    This signature for rent
  4.    #4  
    how can I do that couldn't figure it out?
  5.    #5  
    nvm figured it out
    This was a problem on my 1st Pre, Touchstone saves the wear and tear on the usb door..
    *TIP* Open your slider before you pull the usb door open.
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    me
    I have a launch day Pre and my door broke off about a month ago.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by maddball View Post
    This was a problem on my 1st Pre, Touchstone saves the wear and tear on the usb door..
    *TIP* Open your slider before you pull the usb door open.
    I've always done that but it finally gave in lol
    Just curious, what part of your door breaks off. Is it the door from the tab near the "door" or is it the door with the tab on it?
    Door still there, but my phone is only 2 weeks old. Though I'm the kind of person who likes to play with my phone, so the USB door does get a bit more stress.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by friguy3 View Post
    Just curious, what part of your door breaks off. Is it the door from the tab near the "door" or is it the door with the tab on it?
    the tab itself
    Now that I have the touchstone, I rarely use the door. Mine's in great shape.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    mine still there, jsut be gentle
    I took mine off and couldn't be happier.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    For my Pre the plastic holding the flap onto the Pre broke. Although I can't prove it was Sprint repair who did it it DID fall off just after they fixed the volume control...
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by charles77k View Post
    I took mine off and couldn't be happier.
    lol horrible design I remember the first time I had to open it I was scared I called customer support just to make sure the charger was there lol
    Mine's still attached,although i only open when i need WOSQI.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    It definitely isn't missing, but I ripped it off the day I got this phone, had two previous phones with the USB crack problem, so it's sitting in a cabinet on my desk at home.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrythe View Post
    It definitely isn't missing, but I ripped it off the day I got this phone, had two previous phones with the USB crack problem, so it's sitting in a cabinet on my desk at home.
    Save them for other people you can be our spare parts guy lol, i dont know what the usb crack problem is, but besides the door comming off a little tiny piece of plastic came off that area too.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast