Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    This happened once when I was roaming; I was Sprint, roaming on Verizon. Friend was Sprint, not roaming. I could get texts from someone on ATT, but not from this one person. I called Sprint service and they wanted the number of the person, then did some kind of reset. It ended up healing itself, but it was clearly a network problem and not a hardware problem.
    Same thing happening to me. I cnt get texts from my girl little sister but she can get mine. And she's on sprint also. But I can get her phone calls. Anybody find the issue?
    This could likely be your problem
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...d-out-why.html
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Sometimes when my brother would send me texts I would recieve nothing but blank messages. I had an app for emoticons that once I uninstalled the issue went away. That could be the issue here.
    i have no problem with normal text but i can only send media text(pics, vids, sounds) to other smart phones.... any ideas?
    I found I had a number as a spam number in my messages for some reason. I'm awaiting a reply but this could be your issue if you are using a samsung.
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Evans View Post
    I found I had a number as a spam number in my messages for some reason. I'm awaiting a reply but this could be your issue if you are using a samsung.
    Thanks for the advise. I checked my spam folder for which I did not even know I had and there was all the messages I was looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by avargas28 View Post
    Anyone know why? She gets my text messages but I don't get hers. Has anyone had a similiar problem? My pre is on the sprint network and her phone (blackjack) is on ATT.
    I have same problem -Vodafone
    Welcome to the forums.

Can you specify which country you are in? Which model phone do you have? Include the model phone & network of your problem contact if you know that stuff. Is there any network roaming involved?

Have you tried any of the solutions in this thread or the linked thread: SMS not being received from ONE person, help me find out why? ?
    Some how I had accidently had the person listed as spam. Found it by going into messages/settings/general and saw spam. There were a bunch of messages with her name in there. So I unchecked spam and her messages were deleted. This fixed my problem.
    Spam setting? Doesn't sound like webOS. Screen shot please?
    TJs11thPre likes this.
    it depends sometimes
    Had the same issue. Turns out I had accidentally blocked the contact. Go to phone and blocked contacts list and unblock her.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12