1.    #1  
    I've been dissapointed with some of the audio problems on my pre and have been thinking about switching to a BB Storm 2.

This AM I went to the Verizon store to fool with the storm but the OS just feels so "clunky" compared to webos. Once you get used to the "swiping" deal it's hard to change...
    Whats wrong with the audio?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    Whats wrong with the audio?
    It's just buggy. The message alerts will just stop working and it requires a restart to get them working again.

It's just such a cool phone I think I'll just stick it out and hope other things don't act up.

I hate that I can't trust it enough to use it as an alarm clock.
    Quote Originally Posted by t-minus View Post
    It's just buggy. The message alerts will just stop working and it requires a restart to get them working again.

It's just such a cool phone I think I'll just stick it out and hope other things don't act up.

I hate that I can't trust it enough to use it as an alarm clock.
    really? My alarm has only failed, when I have failed to set it properly. (like pm instead of am, or not turning it on..)

anyways why don't you exchange your phone for another one?(like another pre)
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Might try WebOS repair. It will compare your phone's software against the standard for your revision. Do a search on WebOS repair (2.01) and WebOS Doctor (1.xx.xx) to fit your application. I highly recommend it.

WebOS Repair will even replace files that are missing, corrupted, etc. Remember to remove any overclocking kernels first.
    Dan
  6.    #6  
    I updated to 4.1 the day I got my phone. (Not sure what version it shipped with.)

I do have the 800 patch installed but nothing else.

I've had it about 2 weeks and the battery life seems to be improving.