1.    #1  
    Ok, im very excited about this. Im about to go to the Sprint store and have them switch my Pre because now i can restore all my messages (hopefully). Is anyone more knowledgeable about this than me? How do i go about using save/restore when i get my new phone?
    I was to be super sure before i have them replace it. I know i will get the apps and calender back, but i've switched my Pre before...doctor it before...and its pretty upsetting that i cant retrieve all my text messages back. Hopefully all this changes, thanks to save/restore!
  2.    #2  
    Does anything happen to know why songs that you download with the browser multi mod patch don't play in the music player?...It just skips the song and yes, it's MP3 format.
    Speaking of save/restore... can this save/restore all my apps from the app catalog too?
    Um why don't you ask the save/restore thread instead of making a new one?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Um why don't you ask the save/restore thread instead of making a new one?
    That's because I didn't know there is a save/restore thread. *****er up it's early
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Ok, im very excited about this. Im about to go to the Sprint store and have them switch my Pre because now i can restore all my messages (hopefully). Is anyone more knowledgeable about this than me? How do i go about using save/restore when i get my new phone?
    I was to be super sure before i have them replace it. I know i will get the apps and calender back, but i've switched my Pre before...doctor it before...and its pretty upsetting that i cant retrieve all my text messages back. Hopefully all this changes, thanks to save/restore!
    Yes, Save/Restore saves message. But the Restore function isn't supported yet and it clearly states that in Save/Restore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    Speaking of save/restore... can this save/restore all my apps from the app catalog too?
    It can "save/restore" any supported saved game/app files, but not the apps themselves. App Catalog Apps are backed up and then restored by Palm upon signing into your profile.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Yes, Save/Restore saves message. But the Restore function isn't supported yet and it clearly states that in Save/Restore.

It can "save/restore" any supported saved game/app files, but not the apps themselves. App Catalog Apps are backed up and then restored by Palm upon signing into your profile.
    thanks

Do you happen to know why the browser multi mod patch downloads MP3 off sites but it doesn't play in the music player?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Does anything happen to know why songs that you download with the browser multi mod patch don't play in the music player?...It just skips the song and yes, it's MP3 format.
    The song might be DRM'd. You'll see that behavior when you copy a song bought on iTunes.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by shacker2762 View Post
    The song might be DRM'd. You'll see that behavior when you copy a song bought on iTunes.
    The funny part is when I go in usb mode and change the title of the song, it plays.
    The funny part is when I go in usb mode and change the title of the song, it plays.
    thats not funny at ALL
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    thats not funny at ALL
    No because he suggested that it's probably because the files are drm'd. But they play when I change the title. Only if internalz lets you rename files.....