Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys Monday i am going to call Elevation and try to set up a meeting with Roger for a proposal i have written, for some amazing products i have designed to work with Palm on.

If you are a Christain please pray that everything works out and for Gods blessing only if it's in his will of course.

Thank You and i really appreciate it.
    god bless
    May the force be with you
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    May the force be with you
    LOL thanks man
    God Bless...good luck.
    Good luck! Do you have experience in the field?
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    "christainanity" or phones?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    "christainanity" or phones?
    lol
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    Thank You, if by experience you mean engineering actual techincal design experience no. But i have had experience with electronics since about the age of 7 and have always been geeky lol.

I've always been the type to see products and think of ways to make them better. More recently so, funny after i prayed to god all of a sudden i started recieving these brilliant ideas, so i don't take credit for them.

I've just designed the layout and features of the products now its up to the engineers and what not to figure out how to put it together lol.

Imagine being able to use a program like Photoshop on your phone and literally be able to draw on it, or imagine playing games like call of duty, but fully functional and enjoyable not like with that virtual joystick crap lol.

thats just one of the products, the others are even better, i would love to see these products exist since i know both I and everybody on this forum would goo gaga for them lol.

I hope everything works out with this proposal, would make things alot easier, and help everyone involved, but if not i will have to get venture capital and open up my own company.
    Geez do you think God has nothing better to do than watch over your smartphone software sales pitch?

"Wish me luck" would be more applicable lol

Anyway, good luck with your sales pitch
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicMan View Post
    Geez do you think God has nothing better to do than watch over your smartphone software sales pitch?

Matthew 10:29--"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father"
    Not religious in any sense but you have my backing. Good luck man!
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicMan View Post

It depends on how/why it's asked. Personal gain or glory...not likely. If he intends to do some good with his success...probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    Hey guys Monday i am going to call Elevation and try to set up a meeting with Roger for a proposal i have written, for some amazing products i have designed to work with Palm on.

If you are a Christain please pray that everything works out and for Gods blessing only if it's in his will of course.

Thank You and i really appreciate it.
    if you are fortunate enough to land a meeting, could you do us all a hge favor and work the GPS issue into the conversation at some point???
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    if you are fortunate enough to land a meeting, could you do us all a hge favor and work the GPS issue into the conversation at some point???
    That and this screen flickering bowlsh1t.
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    Thank You, if by experience you mean engineering actual techincal design experience no. But i have had experience with electronics since about the age of 7 and have always been geeky lol.

I've always been the type to see products and think of ways to make them better. More recently so, funny after i prayed to god all of a sudden i started recieving these brilliant ideas, so i don't take credit for them.

I've just designed the layout and features of the products now its up to the engineers and what not to figure out how to put it together lol.

Imagine being able to use a program like Photoshop on your phone and literally be able to draw on it, or imagine playing games like call of duty, but fully functional and enjoyable not like with that virtual joystick crap lol.

thats just one of the products, the others are even better, i would love to see these products exist since i know both I and everybody on this forum would goo gaga for them lol.

I hope everything works out with this proposal, would make things alot easier, and help everyone involved, but if not i will have to get venture capital and open up my own company.
    Thank You, if by experience you mean engineering actual techincal design experience no. but i did stay at the hollyday inn.
    I'm a bit confused with the "if your christian pray for me" thing, so since im Muslim you don't want me to pray for you? lmao its ok, i'll do it anyway, good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    That and this screen flickering bowlsh1t.
    Screen flickering? I'm going to have to say thats probably your device, I've never heard of anyone else having a screen flickering problem. By the way, nice avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanTheMan View Post
    I'm a bit confused with the "if your christian pray for me" thing, so since im Muslim you don't want me to pray for you? lmao its ok, i'll do it anyway, good luck
    I don't think that is what he meant. as you can tell from some of the posts, not everyone believes in GOD. I'll leave it at that.
    Palm Pro->m505->Zodiac 2->Treo 680->Treo Pro->Pre+
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanTheMan View Post
    I don't think that's what he meant. As you can tell from some of the posts, not everyone believes in GOD. I'll leave it at that.
    Palm Pro->m505->Zodiac 2->Treo 680->Treo Pro->Pre+
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast