Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    I think you need to read some history. Bill gates college drop out, face book college drop out, henry ford high school drop out, thomas edison 6th grade education.

I don't need an engineering degree that's what engineers with degrees are there for to create my ideas.

but thanks for your worthless opinion. One of the cheapest commodities on earth. Everyone has one and they give them away for free.
    Umm, i don't want to get into a huge nasty argument, but you do realise that bill gates, and the facebook creator went to college, they both learned how to code software, and then created. Bill gates didn't pick up the phone, and get ibm to code the software in his mind, same thing with the facebook guy. they actually created the software themselves. Now it's possible that you can get someone to created it for you, but don't use bill gates, an the facebook guy as an example.
  2.    #62  
    I'm sure they didn't know any programming before that. I'm sure if they didn't have any programming skills at all that they couldn't hire someone to do it.

you need a 8 year degree to say the screen should be this size put a camera here put this feature there.

yes and I've created the phone designs now they need to be prototyped and manufactered.

do you think john rubinstein sat down and coded webos? No they hire people to create their ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    Matthew 10:29--"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father"
    Actually, i thought the quote was... Matthew 12:39--"He who has not a Palm Pre or Pixi shall be a sinner in the Lord's eyes"
    I'm sure they didn't know any programming before that. I'm sure if they didn't have any programming skills at all that they couldn't hire someone to do it.

you need a 8 year degree to say the screen should be this size put a camera here put this feature there.
    I'm out, you just blew my mind with stupid. Good luck on your magical god quest to save palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Babadi View Post
    I'm out, you just blew my mind with stupid. Good luck on your magical god quest to save palm.
    didn't you read it? it's not meant to save palm. He refused to send this idea to palm through that link cause then, according to him, he wouldn't get any cash when palm makes hundreds of millions off his idea. Its a quest for him to make millions.
    I don't need an engineering degree that's what engineers with degrees are there for to create my ideas.
    I have an idea that will create solid gold bricks using only a stopwatch, a piece of celery and some yarn.

Now, all you engineers with degrees out there....HOP TO IT!!!
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I have an idea that will create solid gold bricks using only a stopwatch, a piece of celery and some yarn.

Now, all you engineers with degrees out there....HOP TO IT!!!
    hey thank you, every successful person has haters.
    this has to be in the top 5 stupidest threads i've ever read. Why are you asking precentral to pray for you? ::
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    this has to be in the top 5 stupidest threads i've ever read. Why are you asking precentral to pray for you? ::
    didn't ask precentral, I asked my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Go read the first post to see why I asked.
    didn't ask precentral, I asked my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Go read the first post to see why I asked.
    don't you have a meeting/pitch to prepare for?
    When my friend was around that age he had an idea for magnetic trains, and how the would propel themselves magnetically. To bad he never did anything with it, as its being used today lol
    Was your friend named Hermann Kemper and was he from Germany? He received a patent in 1934 for "the magnetic levitation of trains." The idea was around at least as early as the 1900's.

You must be old.

The History of Maglev
    hey thank you, every successful person has haters.
    So do a lot of stupid people. I hope you fail, this is ridiculous. You are ignorant.
    Was your friend named Hermann Kemper and was he from Germany? He received a patent in 1934 for "the magnetic levitation of trains." The idea was around at least as early as the 1900's.

You must be old.

The History of Maglev
    lmao!

why do i have a feeling gselsidi is actually dr3wpro?

You must be old.

The History of Maglev
    hahahahaha
    does anyone else think this guy is dr3wpro?
    you know, the guy who promised Halo for the pre..
    I just wanted to be in this awesome thread. lol
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    religion and pre's dont mix
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    9For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you[d] to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. 13For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14in whom we have redemption,[e] the forgiveness of sins.

Colossians 1:9-14

Don't forget my friend, don't be tempted into responding with anger...

29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Ephesians 4:29

Lord be with you and if it be His will, then you shall know.
    Time to close this thread down.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234