Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Babadi View Post
    the more I think about this, it reminds me of the time I was 12 and had some great ideas for a new mega man game.
    When my friend was around that age he had an idea for magnetic trains, and how the would propel themselves magnetically. To bad he never did anything with it, as its being used today lol
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    I will try to get venture capital for it, which is investment companies give me capital in return i give them a percentage of my company. Yes engineers. But i was just talking about in general about having a closer relationship with members on the forum. Why not pay some of the developers here to come up with awesome apps, or hire them to improve WebOS which they have done.
    You do realize asking companies to give you hundreds of millions when you have 0 experience, 0 patents, and 0 revenue is slightly complicated. Unless you get a patent, or have a very rich friend who really likes you, you are going to have a hard time.

While i don't pray, i'd like to wish you best of luck.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    You do realize asking companies to give you hundreds of millions when you have 0 experience, 0 patents, and 0 revenue is slightly complicated. Unless you get a patent, or have a very rich friend who really likes you, you are going to have a hard time.

While i don't pray, i'd like to wish you best of luck.
    I have about 4 patents.
    I had a genius idea the other day while taking a dump, so all the credit goes to mcdonalds.
    LMfAO!!!

As to the op, I'm afraid my best wishes and good luck will have to suffice. I generally don't pray, but when I do it's for those who have recently died, lay dyeing, are hurt or sick, or could REALLY use some sort of divine intervention.
    Last edited by obiwon; 04/18/2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: second thoughts
    When my friend was around that age he had an idea for magnetic trains, and how the would propel themselves magnetically. To bad he never did anything with it, as its being used today lol
    Yes, but that's like me saying they should come out with a spaceship that uses the solar panel. It might one day happen, but it's not the idea that's missing, it's the technology.

The op, might have a genius idea, that might actually work, but the odds are against him.
    I have about 4 patents.
    nice!

is it related to the hardware or some unrelated thing?

Also, can you inform us what the patents are?
  7.    #47  
    they hardware related I have 3 patents applications that I am applying for.
    the first one contains 3 hardware designs. The second is a software patent and the third is unrelated to automotives.

I can't divulge to much information as they are industry changing but, the phone designs are gaming oriented and functonality. Imagine being able to play modern warefare as you would on a console. Being able to draw oin photoshop on your phone. Also, video calling. The other design is for a literally handheld computer. And the designs are not brick like they are very elegant designs like an iphone.

sorry I can't be very specific.
  8.    #48  
    Yes, but that's like me saying they should come out with a spaceship that uses the solar panel. It might one day happen, but it's not the idea that's missing, it's the technology.

The op, might have a genius idea, that might actually work, but the odds are against him.
    yea but the difference is my ideas can be produced with current technologies lol
    yea but the difference is my ideas can be produced with current technologies lol
    I think you misunderstood. When i made the spaceship refrence, it wasn't about your idea, it was to the magnet one. I couldn't say that about your idea before hearing it.

Sorry for not making it clear.

And best of luck.
  10.    #50  
    yea but even ideas like that you can patent and once the technology exists you can make it. Or you can get funding and develop the technology yourself
    wow..

anyways best of luck man.... never knock a dream chase it to the end.
    Yea know what, good luck if you really are pursuing something.

That being said, I'm just gonna say that I find it very unlikely that this is anything other then an 17 year old using his imagination.

As for your actual ideas? Tossing a Dpad or a small analog device of some sort is a no brainer and I'd be shocked if it isn't already in development for a device. I even posted this idea myself in the upcoming palm devices section. The thread was a mock up someone had done for the Pre2.

Using photoshop on a phone? You're talking about investing a lot of money to use an expensive piece of software on a device that isn't optimal for it. The idea itself makes very little business sense, and the market for it would be a very small niche even if it could be pulled off gracefully.

So good luck, but I think you should ask god for better ideas.
  13.    #53  
    actually I'm 23 and no it's not a dpad.
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by fearbasel04 View Post
    wow..

anyways best of luck man.... never knock a dream chase it to the end.
    thank you I hope all your dreams come true, unless they are homoerotic lol
    whatever you sir is for the good of palm i ask and pray they heed your words and take into consideration your idea. god bless you in the name of the father son and holy spirit amen st rita patroness of impossible dreams pray for us
    I would suggest that you submit any ideas you have Here. and Palm will contact you via email if they want to follow up. Best of luck to you
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
  17.    #57  
    that's how you see your idea being sold a year from now and palm making hundreds of millions and you not getting compensated for it lol
    gselsidi: Sorry, pal, but I think you're incredibly naive theologically and technologically. I hope that your faith is in something stronger than some "ideas given to you by god," because you're likely to be shaken Monday.

If you want to pursue the creation of products from good ideas, can I recommend a degree in engineering?
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    gselsidi: Sorry, pal, but I think you're incredibly naive theologically and technologically. I hope that your faith is in something stronger than some "ideas given to you by god," because you're likely to be shaken Monday.

If you want to pursue the creation of products from good ideas, can I recommend a degree in engineering?
    I think you need to read some history. Bill gates college drop out, face book college drop out, henry ford high school drop out, thomas edison 6th grade education.

I don't need an engineering degree that's what engineers with degrees are there for to create my ideas.

but thanks for your worthless opinion. One of the cheapest commodities on earth. Everyone has one and they give them away for free.
    It's becoming very obvious that you are posting just to get reactions. Frankly, I no longer wish you well even if you are serious with all this. You would just be wasting someones time if they agreed to meet with you.

"Hello HTC, sorry but we're going to have to push our meeting to discuss your offer back because gselsidi was given an idea from god. Photoshop on the pre2, PHOTOSHOP!!"
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast