Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I gots idears to, can I has a meatin wit emportint peepal to? Ummmm god gav em to me so u no they iz gud!
    I had a genius idea the other day while taking a dump, so all the credit goes to mcdonalds.
    omg mcdonalds should buy palm!
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Keep us posted!
    Best wishes... but do let us know how it goes. In other words, don't forget us (me).

Last edited by GreenHex; 04/18/2010 at 11:28 AM. Reason: One second too late...
    I just got back from church and put up a prayer offering for the cause. We anointed my pre with holy water, so, my friend, God is with you.
    Last edited by kbritt31; 04/18/2010 at 11:39 AM.
    im soooo sure elevation partners needs more ideas...
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    they have yet to experience God's ideas though....
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    I just got back from church and put up a prayer offering for the cause. We anointed my pre with holy water, so, my friend, God is with you.
    Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeganDoomFire View Post
    Not religious in any sense but you have my backing. Good luck man!
    Same here.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    My prayers and blessings go out to you!
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    Best wishes... but do let us know how it goes. In other words, don't forget us (me).

I will lol. I won't! If it was up to me, if everything works out i will try to get a few people just to work extensively with this forum. Try to hire a few people from here also. Trust me the hardware i have developed, will not be plagued with such lack of quality, i just don't understand sometimes how companies even come up with a decision to release such cheap flimsy hardware and expect to do well, when people are returning their device an average of 5 times.

Seriously its completely ridicolous how companies operate, why would you hire Jimbo who only gives a **** about his next paycheck. When you could hire people who love WebOS and want to make it better and improve it, like people on many forums. If people who are working for your company have a passion behind it, the more chances it will succeed. The only reason WebOS doesn't suck as much today is because of all the great 3rd party developers. Because if we only had the official app catalog, boy would the pre blow lol
    I've seen better commercials come from here then supposebly "paid professionals."

Well like i said hopefully if everything works out, there is alot of hurdles, but if it does it will be truly amazing. If not like i said i will open up my own company and whatever forum exists for it then, i would work with the forum community very closely.

Thanks for all of your support!
    gselsidi, let me get this straight. Which one is it:

1. You have a contact at elevation and Monday you are going to call to try to set up a meeting.

2. You don't have any contact info and you are going to try and get through and then try to get a meeting set up based on explaining to them that you have ideas

3. Monday you have a meeting with elevation partners set in stone.

This whole post is very strange with the whole praying thing over something very vague.
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    Everybody needs ideas man, without ideas your company dies. Thats why i also plan on having a division in the company, where people can just submit ideas and they will be compensated for it. Then good luck having companies competing when i have the ideas of the whole world, and they just have their ideas of 12 board members.

Googles, Facebooks, Microsofts, Apples, were not created in a board room of a company, they were created with an idea.

For example i had an idea about a navigation system, which no doubt in my mind would of made billions in revenues. I contacted google, they never responded. Contacted Microsoft they responded but pretty much said submit your idea and if we use it, we won't pay you lol. Just baffles me how these companies opperate. And thats why they are in my opinion at the first stages of death. They are not innovating anymore, it's a matter of time before something better comes out and they get left behind.

Before Google there was Yahoo and Lycos, they failed to make search better and google just dominated them and pretty much killed them off.
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy96 View Post
    gselsidi, let me get this straight. Which one is it:

1. You have a contact at elevation and Monday you are going to call to try to set up a meeting.

2. You don't have any contact info and you are going to try and get through and then try to get a meeting set up based on explaining to them that you have ideas

3. Monday you have a meeting with elevation partners set in stone.

This whole post is very strange with the whole praying thing over something very vague.
    Im going to call Elevation and try to speak to Roger and set up a meeting.
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    Im going to call Elevation and try to speak to Roger and set up a meeting.
    you do realize you have everyone on here thinking that you have a meeting set in stone with Elevation. You do also realize that you will more than likely not get through to Roger. This isn't really the type of thing you pray about unless you are a toddler. I'm speechless.
    hey, gselsidi, umm, how much money do you have? Cause starting your own hardware company can cost alot of money. And i thought you had an idea for hardware? How would developers from this site be able to help with that? Wouldn't you need hardware engineers?
  18.    #38  
    you do realize you have everyone on here thinking that you have a meeting set in stone with Elevation. You do also realize that you will more than likely not get through to Roger. This isn't really the type of thing you pray about unless you are a toddler. I'm speechless.
    No actually every one doesn't think that, your the only one that thinks that. Everyone has reading comprehension lol

Ohh really now there are rules to the things you can pray about right? Please show me the commandments where god says things you can pray about and things you can't.

Matter of fact god wants you to be dependent on him to guide your life and pray about even the smallest things.

Yea and a multi million dollar business proposal is a very childesh thing to pray about, im sorry daisy you are so right.
    Last edited by gselsidi; 04/18/2010 at 02:21 PM.
    the more I think about this, it reminds me of the time I was 12 and had some great ideas for a new mega man game.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    hey, gselsidi, umm, how much money do you have? Cause starting your own hardware company can cost alot of money. And i thought you had an idea for hardware? How would developers from this site be able to help with that? Wouldn't you need hardware engineers?
    I will try to get venture capital for it, which is investment companies give me capital in return i give them a percentage of my company. Yes engineers. But i was just talking about in general about having a closer relationship with members on the forum. Why not pay some of the developers here to come up with awesome apps, or hire them to improve WebOS which they have done.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast