1.    #1  
    It JUST got uploaded, so the HD part will be available soon. Otherwise, here it is!

I call this The Preknowledge Project, I ask random people to try out the webOS device and capture what they have to say.

Last edited by groovdafied; 04/18/2010 at 01:17 AM.
    awesome
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Pretty cool. Hope we see more.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks! I plan to do more... it was a lot of fun.

There was one person who actually had a Palm Pre, but they didn’t want to comment on the camera – unfortunately. Plus I was able to come across a couple of iPhone users, but they insisted that they did not want to try the Palm Pre. Too bad, because my intentions were to only get their opinions, not convert them to a different phone – unless they want to.

The people that were on the video had little to no knowledge of what the Palm Pre was. They “heard” about it, but never had the opportunity to really play with it; maybe from poor salespeople. One person said she had a free upgrade coming and a Palm Pre brochure was mailed to her and she was considering buying the product. Every person asked pricing and availability and gave a good hint that they will research the phone soon.
    nice work....
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    It JUST got uploaded, so the HD part will be available soon. Otherwise, here it is!

I call this The Preknowledge Project, I ask random people to try out the webOS device and capture what they have to say.

Bro you're like the microsoft commercials haha, cool stuff!
    If i worked for Palm i would make you head of Advertising lol
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    Bro you're like the microsoft commercials haha, cool stuff!
    ha okay, I guess... did Microsoft do something like this?

--edit--

just saw your edited post - thanks ^_^
    ha okay, I guess... did Microsoft do something like this?

--edit--

just saw your edited post - thanks ^_^
    lol yea remember with those its a PC commercials, well it wasn't exactly but they got random people to find a computer within their budget and they all got pcs lol
    Nice job bro, lately it seams like this community has been coming out with better ad's then palm them selfs.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    lol yea remember with those its a PC commercials, well it wasn't exactly but they got random people to find a computer within their budget and they all got pcs lol
    Oh shoot, I totally forgot about those... I hardly watch TV and only saw them in Engadget's articles. I honestly don't know what to say O_o
    Oh shoot, I totally forgot about those... I hardly watch TV and only saw them in Engadget's articles. I honestly don't know what to say O_o
    No they are good. Seriously if you want to sell a product show what it does!! now creepy lady commercials lol. Show people loving it, and show its features. Look at the iphone commercials it shows a person doing stuff on it lol

You don't have to be a genius to advertise, i guess some of these advertising people are educated beyond their own intelligence lol

yea i dont watch much tv too, it makes my brain mushy, for the Hulu.com aliens to eat lol
    this is cool you should have submitted this for the PalmSpot contest by WebOSroundup
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    this is cool you should have submitted this for the PalmSpot contest by WebOSroundup
    I did, I hope it qualifies