Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    That's aftersales modification - if you took your mother's bra and turned it into an aerial for a radio, that's would not change it's original purpose.
    but guys had to buy the Pre in the first place to be able to realize how many cool things could be done with it
    Twitter: adamcarter
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    but guys had to buy the Pre in the first place to be able to realize how many cool things could be done with it
    +1
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I dig my Pre+ and it's refined and polished form factor. Not quite as edgy as the iPhone or Droids, but it has a nice natural aesthetic about it.
    Wow 5 pages and no rebuttal?!?! Maybe OP didn't notice anybody replied so let's hash it up again and keep it fresh. That mirror saved my life. I was stranded on a desert island with no cell service, and wow, I got an emergency signal mirror!!! Saw a plane, reflected some sunlight at it and I was out of there....I'd be crab food if it wasn't for that thing!!!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    If Pre is a "girls phone", I can't say in this forum what an iPhone is. Android is for the lost sheep that hate iPhone and need to overcompesate for something.
    Zombie thread came back to life after already running its course...

<closed>
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345