1.    #1  
    Wow, I feel like I am a pretty bright guy, but this Pre is really confusing the crap out of me. I am a newbie, clearly.

I want to download an application which costs money. It says that my credit card information is stored on my palm profile which is online and not on my phone.

Seriously, ***?

I have no clue.
    What's your issue? Palm store your credit card details securely on their servers.
    You need to go into the 'App Catalog'. From the menu, tap 'Preferences & Accounts'. You can add a credit card here.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by electronic_chicken View Post
    What's your issue? Palm store your credit card details securely on their servers.
    I don't have an issue. I don't know what to do.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks Garrett
  6.    #6  
    When I go to the app catalog preferences it asks me for a password (for my palm profile). I never created a palm profile (that i'm aware of).

Any other ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by boxesrme View Post
    When I go to the app catalog preferences it asks me for a password (for my palm profile). I never created a palm profile (that i'm aware of).

Any other ideas?
    Oh... Well, it's not possible to not be logged into a Profile unless you used Metadoctor to bypass activation in the first place. Did you buy your Pre brand new, or used?
  8.    #8  
    Brand new from Verizon Wireless.
    Do you know if there is somewhere I can go to reset password?
    When I go to the forgot password, it asks a question I do not know the answer to - meaning I never set anything up.