1.    #1  
    Let's say I download a file and save it to the native Doc View app. If I don't want the file anymore, how do I delete it directly through the Pre? I can't figure out how to delete a file while in Doc View app. I used to be able to manipulate files easily with my old Treo 755p using the old Dataviz (sp?) app.

By the way, I already know how to delete a file by plugging in a USB cord to my desktop computer, but I can't figure out how to do it through the Pre.

Thanks, Casey
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    Let's say I download a file and save it to the native Doc View app. If I don't want the file anymore, how do I delete it directly through the Pre? I can't figure out how to delete a file while in Doc View app. I used to be able to manipulate files easily with my old Treo 755p using the old Dataviz (sp?) app.

By the way, I already know how to delete a file by plugging in a USB cord to my desktop computer, but I can't figure out how to do it through the Pre.

Thanks, Casey
    You can't do it through the app, but you can do it directly on the Pre if you have the Homebrew App Internalz installed.