Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I read alot of post that start with, "I went to the Sprint store today" and they all have something strange to post.

I think I want to go to the Sprint store and video record what the sales rep says and post it just for laughs.. LOL
    I'm all for this. I always get hilarious canned responses from the Sprint tech people. AND they're 0/10 in solving my phones issues since the beginning of this year. Coincidence?
    Can it be called "Sprint Employees Say The Darndest Things"? And can Bill Cosby be the forum moderator? I'd like that
    I second the vote for Bill Cosby.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    I went in a few weeks after getting my phone when the radio randomly quit working. The Sprint store employee told me it was because Radio Shack sells a crappier "version" of the phone, and the only "solution" was to take the RS phone back and buy one from them. "Luckily" they had one Pre left, and they would even hold it for me!

Turns out it just needed a restart.

*******s.
    I was told that the reason my speaker blew was that I had it turned up too loud!! lol, Really?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I was told that the reason my speaker blew was that I had it turned up too loud!! lol, Really?
    Actually, the speaker *can* blow if the volume is on max with loud music. It's been reported on the forums a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    Actually, the speaker *can* blow if the volume is on max with loud music. It's been reported on the forums a lot.
    Really?? I hope you're kidding...
    You're being sarcastic, right?
    Why in the hell would anybody listen to music w the speaker?

I use my headset for calls and Im in my truck 80% of the time so i listen to music on a real sound system not a crappy single speaker that doesnt get loud enough to enjoy the music unless It was strapped to my head!

So no the 5 pres w/blown speakers Ive had were NOT due to speaker volume or loud music. But Thanks for the reply
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

You've had FIVE Pres w/ blown speakers? Umm... Sounds like the problem wasn't the Pre...
    ive had two with blown speakers, the only constant variable i could think of between the two was me using it for an alarm in the morning. im not using it as an alarm anymore. we will see if this ones speaker blows.

"thats the last straw.......i could set the place on fire."