1.    #1  
    I have been having issues with my proximity sensor and I want to exchange my Pre, but I think it might be smarter to wait until Sprint has some new 4G phones out. That way I could exchange my Pre for a brand new one and then sell it as "new" and get more money towards the EVO (or hopefully the C40). I mean, the proximity sensor thing bugs me, but I can always turn the screen off while in a call . I just don't know if it's worth the money I will loose when I go to sell it. What do you guys think?
    Completely depends on how annoyed you are currently with your problem, might also want to keep in mind that alot of people have been having problems replacing there phones at sprint, quite a few threads posted about it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by richardschris View Post
    Completely depends on how annoyed you are currently with your problem, might also want to keep in mind that alot of people have been having problems replacing there phones at sprint, quite a few threads posted about it.
    Yeah I have been reading that people are being offered the Samy Moment and BBs. I def would keep my Pre if that was the case. I guess I can just do a quick Doctor job and run it to the nearest sprint repair shop and see what they say. If I get a new one, I guess I can always just keep it in a case or something (I hate cases and screen protectors). As long as I take decent care of it, I will at least be able to sell as "like new" and still make some green. But i guess that also depends on how long it takes for Sprint to get the C40 or the EVO (hate android also). It might be 6 months by the time those phones come out. Maybe I'll get lucky and the replacement Pre will break by then (actually my odds are pretty good over 6 months
  4.    #4  
    so, I decided to get a replacement Pre and just picked it up today. (only took 4 days to come in) The new (refurb) is horrible! It oreos like a mother and the bottom left of the screen is completely discolored. Needless to say, I'm returning it tomorrow. This hardware is a complete joke (rolls eyes)
    Quote Originally Posted by aairman23 View Post
    so, I decided to get a replacement Pre and just picked it up today. (only took 4 days to come in) The new (refurb) is horrible! It oreos like a mother and the bottom left of the screen is completely discolored. Needless to say, I'm returning it tomorrow. This hardware is a complete joke (rolls eyes)
    shocked!