Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Uhm, I've had my Pre for a good while, and of January, the camera stopped working. Like it with show up with a grey screen and I cannot take pictures or video, and I really don't want to drive out to the sprint store. Can some one help me?

    Thanks
  2. #2  
    dr your phone.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    dr your phone.
    What does that mean O_o?
  4. #4  
    bring your phone back to default. You DR your phone. You have webos quick install? You could just do a hard reset but it will delete everything in ur phone.
  5.    #6  
    Does it delete my contacts to or just my Pics/Videos/Music/Apps?
  6. #7  
    Its pretty detailed in the link he sent you. but some people say that their pictures and other stuff on the usb portion was left untouched.
  7.    #8  
    I have another question, how do I get the stuff I backed up on to my phone once I DR it?
  8. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Monki000 View Post
    I have another question, how do I get the stuff I backed up on to my phone once I DR it?
    you can just connect to your computer through usb mode and just throw all of you music, pics, vids in their. you really don't have to organize it cause when you ever launch one of the apps it scans the whole drive anyways and just filter out their rest. but you can set folders if you like, like for your picture for example and the folders will show up on your pre just as good
  9.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    you can just connect to your computer through usb mode and just throw all of you music, pics, vids in their. you really don't have to organize it cause when you ever launch one of the apps it scans the whole drive anyways and just filter out their rest. but you can set folders if you like, like for your picture for example and the folders will show up on your pre just as good
    Hmm. OK. Well It goes, lets see if this works. I'm not very tech savy and I feel like somehting might get f-ed up in the process. Oh goodness..
  10. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Monki000 View Post
    Hmm. OK. Well It goes, lets see if this works. I'm not very tech savy and I feel like somehting might get f-ed up in the process. Oh goodness..
    it won't.
  11. #12  
    when you are done with webos doctor it will ask you to sign into your palm profile, dont make a new one. sign back into the profile you created when you first got the phone and all contacts and applications will be loaded back into the phone along with email accounts and such!

    EDIT

    i gotta remember to refresh a page before i reply sometimes haha
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
  12. #13  
    you have to have the latest version of webos in order to get all ur contacts back. So if for some reason you dr ur phone and it's an older version of webos just sign in upgrade the phones os and d a herd reset and sign in again. That would make sure everything gets back to ur phone.

Posting Permissions