Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    4.3" 1280x720, 2ghz processor, 2 cameras, a 12 megapixel and a hd webcam.
    micro sd card slot w 128gb card, 4gb memory, hdmi out, FLASH, built in hd pico projector, usb port, a fully operational webos (similar to laptop) and anything else we can think of. You say i'm a dreamer but what did we have 5 years ago? These specs will be on phones within a year or two I think and then I probably won't need my laptop anymore, I'll just carry it around with me in my pocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by double1 View Post
    micro sd card slot w 128gb card, 4gb memory, hdmi out, FLASH, built in hd pico projector, usb port, a fully operational webos (similar to laptop) and anything else we can think of. You say i'm a dreamer but what did we have 5 years ago? These specs will be on phones within a year or two I think and then I probably won't need my laptop anymore, I'll just carry it around with me in my pocket.
    i'd go with dual-quad core 1.5-2.0ghz cpu. I'd also want 1-2gb of ram, lte, and a really nice keyboard.. (for 5 years from now)
    Quote Originally Posted by double1 View Post
    same as your specs, only with a 3.7'" screen, an enlarged pixi keyboard, retain the vertical slider, wireless syncing capabilities, LTE, and since this is 5 years from now, a 2500 mah battery that is the same size as the current battery. also a quad core processor.
    Screw all that, I want Iron Man's suit!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    yeah thats some heavy spec's maybe the battery will be remote, and come with a cable and backpack for the battery.......lol Iron man.
    1TB storage! LOL someday it will happen.
    I remember when my brother told me he has a phone with a color screen! The next joke was that he could play Quake on it.....

Common stuff for us now!

This is an exciting time for all of us that started out with phones with two line monochrome displays to what we have now....and the future will just bring us more and more thanks to the exploding popularity of Smart phones, and, although it almost pains me to say it, but we have to thank the iPhone for that, they got the ball rolling, and thankfully, Palm and Android are stepping up to the competitive plate.

An Evo running webos would make me happy already, but if we can double that, why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I remember when my brother told me he has a phone with a color screen! The next joke was that he could play Quake on it.....

Common stuff for us now!

This is an exciting time for all of us that started out with phones with two line monochrome displays to what we have now....and the future will just bring us more and more thanks to the exploding popularity of Smart phones, and, although it almost pains me to say it, but we have to thank the iPhone for that, they got the ball rolling, and thankfully, Palm and Android are stepping up to the competitive plate.

An Evo running webos would make me happy already, but if we can double that, why not?
    Lmao +1. I still remember my primeco phone. big brick with boxed red letters lol

Common stuff for us now!

ha! I remember being the first one of my group of friends with not only a color screen on my phone, but a camera atatchment that was also a keychain.
    Old school Nokia with a killer App called "Snake" lol...
    Don't forget a 4G radio!
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    OOOhhhhh yeah snake. i remembered i really loved that game. i must look for it in preware cause I'm sure it got to be it their, our Dev's think of everything .... last resort the app catalog
    There is a Snake app in the App Catalog, I think it's free too.
    There is a Snake app in the App Catalog, I think it's free too.
    sweet deal lol..... the other thread we was both at with the troll looks like it got deleted just when i was having fun
    It got deleted? Damn...did anyone say they would miss me? lol
    lol well for what its worth, i said that with you it would be different since you did something for the community, and since you been around long enough you would know how to make a proper good bye post with out being rude
    You get a new phone?
    That screen is way to big. Even if it stretched from edge to edge of the phone it'd still be slightly too big.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Incorporate all those specs less the 4.3 inch screen into the coolest nightvision/sunglasses,sporting webOS of course and houston we have liftoff.....iron man's suit would be nice, but my spiderman pajamas with those shades would be pretty sick too.
    Last edited by bdog421; 04/17/2010 at 04:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by usnis0922 View Post
    You get a new phone?
    No not yet. Definitely sitting at the sidelines seeing if Palm is going to bring out a new device or not, but I am eyeing the Evo. Been watching some review videos of the Desire, and I am starting to like what I am seeing. I am definitely have to go check out a HD 2 in person just to see how big the Evo is going to land up being.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast