Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    looks sweet -- i am pretty sure that this is where a verizon customer is supposed to step in and say something like "if your coverage was better you wouldn't need all that pretty equipment "

but that would just mean i am jealous and we can't have that now can we?
    seeing how sprint phones use verizons towers too, that would be a lame comeback.. imho
    So your wireless is really protected with either WEP or WPA2 or did you just change the password on the router?

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    obvious
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    So your wireless is really protected with either WEP or WPA2 or did you just change the password on the router?
    wpa2
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by feq451 View Post
    obvious
    whats so obvious almighty seer
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    wpa2
    but you also changed the actual router admin password as well? While wpa 2 is really secure, if someone is within your network with the wpa 2 key for short time use, they can access your routers setup and change the password. Actually had a call from a guy who said his wifi internet wouldn't work, upon further investigation, the daughter had connected him to a neighbors ssid and he wanted me to assist in setting up security, thus locking the real owners out of their belkin router. He had a moto modem and no router of his own!

of course I declined, as I needed to do a power cycle of it anyways. Crazy people!
    I've had the airrave for a few months now and I LOVE it. I had crap recption in the basement and after a few complaints a airrave was sent to me free of charge. Everyone that is having recption issues at home should give this a shot.
    k I'm out
    dum
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    If this guy doesn't know what a wireless router does this pretty much means your neighbors just got free Internet lol.
    i also live in the country and there are no neighbors within a half mile of me.. unless they are hiding in the woods with their laptops i think im safe
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123