1.    #1  
    Armed with a non stop chatter box on the mic and a booth smack dab in the middle of the Embarcadero center in SF, Verizon takes their marketing efforts to the next level!

The booth was packed with people checking out the phones. I took the time to walk in with my Pre and record what was going on. I overheard one salesman mentioning the multitasking features (w/ enthusiasm) "You have Facebook open while you're checking email and listening to Pandora". Funny enough, right before I walked into the booth, two older women walked by and just said "I like Palm, but too bad they're not going to last" : (

Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Yea to bad we needed this a year ago.
    wow that is wicked cool man, never seen one of those before, nice.
    Now they wanna step it up? I've seen quite a few ad's for the pre online as well.

I wonder if AT&T will launch the pre and expect it to sell itself without advertising.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Nice. Thx for the pic and vid.
    Quote Originally Posted by nychump View Post
    Now they wanna step it up? I've seen quite a few ad's for the pre online as well.

I wonder if AT&T will launch the pre and expect it to sell itself without advertising.
    They had something similar in February in Miami. You can't say they didn't try. Who knows how many they have done all over the country.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-festival.html
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    Nice. Thx for the pic and vid.
    No prob. It was nice to see Verizon come with it. Finally!! Too little, too late? I suppose.

Honestly, after walking around and listening to what was going on in the booth, I wanted to gather everyone in a group and just give a presentation on how f'n awesome this phone is! Not from a salesman's POV, but from an actual power user.
    Last edited by algee650; 04/17/2010 at 12:58 AM.
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6