Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i just received my first ts today and is great, i dont have to plug and unplug to charge it
    i love my two touchstones too
    it really is pretty incredible how convenient the touchstone is
    This signature for rent
  4.    #4  
    yeah, is awesome ...my first pre after 7 months had the usb cracked , now with my replacement i decide to get a touchstone
    I have 2. One in my car and one at my desk at work. Love them.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I have 2. One in my car and one at my desk at work. Love them.
    I am getting one very soon..how do you have it set up in your car? Some kind of kit or does the magnet stick it to your dash?
    Quote Originally Posted by wv06 View Post
    I am getting one very soon..how do you have it set up in your car? Some kind of kit or does the magnet stick it to your dash?
    Check out the Touchstone car install thread. Lots of pictures and examples.

I have mine mounted on my dash so I get a clean signal for GPS.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  8. djs
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I was thinking of getting two, one for home and one for work too but maybe I should until my pre actually gets shipped to me eh?
    Wait till you find yourself buying one for your bathroom...
    My Pre was camping on my TS charger playing Pandora for my 2 hour drive home today, nice!
    I love it.. but i have it next to my bed.. kinda bright but touchstone rocks.
    I have four Touch Stones. There Greaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt!!
    I was thinking about buying touchstones for my wife and I (lol my son has it already). I'm curious if there is a new Palm phone (c40/Elan), will thet take advantage of the Touchstone??? Opinions?
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    The touchstone is helpful because with the poor battery life of the stock battery, it easily keeps my Pre charged and ready to go.
    I too have two! The TS is the best, most convenient device of all time. Do a search on the car install as well. There are a few threads. Look for the one that shows pics. The one in my '06 Civic is in such a great spot and works great, especially when using the Navigation. Check out the pics.

Enjoy your new Touchstone!
    your touchstone loves you back
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    I love it.. but i have it next to my bed.. kinda bright but touchstone rocks.
    Install Brightness Unlinked.
    All I can say is...TouchStone is AWESOME...just one more reason to own a Pre!!
    I was thinking about buying the Touchstone along with an extra battery.

Question, can I just place the extra battery by itself on the Touchstone and charge it that way or does it have to actually be in the Pre to work? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal71 View Post
    I was thinking about buying the Touchstone along with an extra battery.

Question, can I just place the extra battery by itself on the Touchstone and charge it that way or does it have to actually be in the Pre to work? Thanks!
    has to be in the pre, it's the touchstone back on the pre that allows the battery to charge
    This signature for rent
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast