1.    #1  
    Okay I dropped my phone (for like the 15th time) but it is still alive and seems to be working fine. The on/off switch is the only thing that seems to be not working. When I press it there is no resistance its like its part of the cover. Does anyone know how to fix it or where there are instruction to fix it? From what I understand sprint wont touch the things.
    It takes five minutes to fix it.

Pry button off with a tweezer or something like that. Cut a small piece of paper and fold it once to double it and stick in the hole in the middle (i know, i know ).

You could also use a tiny piece of pencil eraser instead of the paper.

Replace power button and ur good to go.
    Good fix! I cut the corner off an eraser and dropped it in under the button. It works mostly like new although it is missing the click. This is my second device on which the power button has crapped out and my fourth device altogether since Aug. 2009.

I like the WebOS and have been a long-time Palm user, but my patience is starting to wear thin between the fragile hardware and laggy software.
    Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> Pre 100 EWW
    Good fix! I cut the corner off an eraser and dropped it in under the button. It works mostly like new although it is missing the click. This is my second device on which the power button has crapped out and my fourth device altogether since Aug. 2009.

I like the WebOS and have been a long-time Palm user, but my patience is starting to wear thin between the fragile hardware and laggy software.
    Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> Pre 100 EWW