1.    #1  
    Ok, I was there in line to get the first pre with Sprint. Now after 4 buggy pre's, I still love my Pre! However, I have the opportunity to switch to Verizon for free and get a new Pre Plus, but I have spent $$ on lots of apps and wanted to know if I go to Verizon can I import all my contacts and apps to the new Pre Plus?? Thanks!
    Yes. If you sign into your Palm profile on your new phone, your apps will redownload. However, saved data [game files, notes, etc] from things like NFS will not transfer over.
    I also would have all of your contacts saved to something like gmail. Palm Profile has been known to be a little buggy with saving contacts.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Yes. If you sign into your Palm profile on your new phone, your apps will redownload. However, saved data [game files, notes, etc] from things like NFS will not transfer over.
    You may want to check out the new save / restore feature in preware.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    What is Verizon? Is that EVil? DOes it hurt? Is it something to eat?? Yes all your apps will be transfert to your new pre. Well you will not have TV on Verizon or free GPS nav. But other then that it will transfer.
    I already use it. Doesn't mean he does. XD