1.    #1  
    This morning while listening to music on my pre I was using this machine and the muisic player skipped to the next song each time I did a rep. I thought maybe I accidently touched something and I tried it again and the same thing happened without me touching the phone at all. There must be something going on with the metal coming so close to a sensor on the phone. Has anyone had this happen?
    What kind of machine was it you were using? Purely mechanical or was there electrical components on it like heartrate monitors, or electromagnetic resistance? Stuff like that?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    There was another thread where the static charge from a soda can that was moved close to the screen would move it, so it could be a similar thing that is happening. Did you try moving the Pre away from the moving part and see if it still happens?
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
  4.    #4  
    It was purely mechanical. a bench press machine with no electronic components. It seems like when the metal part got too close to the phone it went crazy. It's not a big problem just something wierd. I just won't listen to music while using that machine. I have no problems on the tread mill or any other machine.