Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Before the Pre (HTC Mogul) I would compile tons of mp3 cds, now I listen to 90% of my music through Pandora and Datpiff and about 10% through Music Player Remix at the office and in the car. I use close to 7GB of data a month.

More power to the cloud, I simply don't have the time anymore to sync music and keep track of it except for those tracks that i just have to have.
    Yep, I actually haven't listened to any of the CDs in my car since June, and it's all because of Pandora.
    same here, but I use grooveshark. The database has most songs and I don't have to skip songs like in pandora.
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    Before the Pre (HTC Mogul) I would compile tons of mp3 cds, now I listen to 90% of my music through Pandora and Datpiff and about 10% through Music Player Remix at the office and in the car. I use close to 7GB of data a month.

More power to the cloud, I simply don't have the time anymore to sync music and keep track of it except for those tracks that i just have to have.
    I'm in canada, so no pandora for me, and I'm on a 512mb data plan, so no7gb..
    I use Pandora for general use, and Grooveshark for specific songs especially when you have a friend say "Hey! Have you heard blank by blank before?" Then I proceed to open Grooveshark and find the song. No more using YouTube to preview songs

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    I'm in canada, so no pandora for me, and I'm on a 512mb data plan, so no7gb..
    ouch i use that on a light day..and sucks that Canadians don't have access to Pandora
    Yes to the OP. Pandora and Grooveshark actually saves me space to download videos and other stuff.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    if you like techno & trance & dance you should try digital imported it's B.A.check it out guys & gals
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J. Furberry View Post
    if you like techno & trance & dance you should try digital imported it's B.A.check it out guys & gals
    What?
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Same for me, but using AmpachPre and Ampache Mobile. I just feel so... accomplished when I stream it all the way from my house to my car via BT :]
    HP Touchpad: I just cant quit you, baby.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I use pandora from time to time, but have to stay up on new HH & RnB. Use thehypefactor.com for that, and so far no problems dling from there :-)
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    I use my Zune probably about 80% less than I did before my Pre. I don't use it for podcasts at all any longer (thanks to DrPodder) and I listen to local radio on my (very short) compute via RadioTime (local radio is terrible in LA because of the terrain). Other than that, it's Pandora, Grooveshark, etc.

I purposefully put off my Zune HD 64 purchase, which I'd been planning for awhile, and even have some thought about cancelling my Zune Pass subscription. And if Palm makes it and I don't end up going with a Windows Phone 7 device, I might just do that.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Did for me. I never seriously used a mobile device for music before the Pre. I played with Pocket Tunes on my Treo, but never really got into it. When the Pre came out, I started listening to Pandora, on the Pre and at home (usually on the Pre though). Then I decided to rip a few of my CD's and put them on it. Getting a stereo BT headset completed the setup for me. I alternate between Pandora and Music Player Remix about 50/50.
    I use Pandora almost exclusively now. I just wish Pandora would hold a bigger buffer as I go into the subway/tunnels and hate having a break in the music
    As the other Canadian on here said I can't use pandora on my phone. But my phone has made me stop using aac's almost altogether. When I go to work I use Net2Streams Lite and/or the DI.FM app for my music and Dr Podder for some music or tech podcasts.

Thank god for my unlimited plan!
    Before my Pre plus I would listen to my ipod at work but now I just use my phone and pandora. I love it.
    My ipod sits in the corner collecting dust.
    I got my Pre at the right time. The last decent radio station in Birmingham closed and I've switched almost exclusively to Pandora and Podcasts. I use Music Remix for specific songs. My iPod is useless now.
    since my new car(2 months) i have not popped in a CD yet, since i take advantage of Pandora and grooveshark, also loaded up my pre with more music and it all works great with my Jabra Cruiser that i use for my car.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyslim View Post
    Before my Pre plus I would listen to my ipod at work but now I just use my phone and pandora. I love it.
    Me on my Sprint Pre. Thank You Pandora. But listen to foxsportradio when not on pandora.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast