1.    #1  
    hey guys,

I am watching the bones show on fox and it seemed that Dr Brennan pulled out and used a Palm Pre to take pictures of evidence. I could not record or ttake a pic but once they put the link on fox to watch it online I will take a pic of it.

that is cool pre getting noticed more om shows
    you BEAT ME TO THE punch! you must have been on the site the moment it happened...

I had to open and turn on my computer.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by danieltilem View Post
    you BEAT ME TO THE punch! you must have been on the site the moment it happened...

I had to open and turn on my computer.

SKNNIE BEAT ME BY ONE MINUTE.

and you know if you have ur pre or any other mobile phone u can use this link to post new threads its the mobile version

http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/

you can dowload something like a precentral app but it really its just an icon on the launcher that opens the web on the pre.

you can search for it on preware or app catalog

Dr. Brennan used it twice.

the second time to take a picture of the stars.

pretty cool ha
    I just watched it yesterday... I found it funny that in the wood shop, the flash was not used when she took pictures (and it was kinda dark there)... But the flash was used when she took pictures of the stars.

They also use the same clicker sound that the Pre use when taking pictures (they did not just use another generic clicker sound).
    I don't watch the show, but I happened to be tuned to fox and saw it too. Good stuff :-)
    : (){:|:&};:
    The Palm Pre has been on Bones for a long time
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?