Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    my wife was watching this show called bones and i spotted a palm pre
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bones had a treo, then a centro and now a Pre. Fox is big on the Sprint/Palm phones.
    pretty sure alan (john cryer) on 2 and a half men was using one this past mon night, couldn't get a real good look at it, but i'm pretty sureit was a pre.....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Mark on Flash Forward has a Sprint Palm Pre. I recognized it last week and again tonight. Very cool.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr3Lov3r View Post
    Mark on Flash Forward has a Sprint Palm Pre. I recognized it last week and again tonight. Very cool.
    Yep, think almost everybody in FlashForward has one. Also saw one on last week's ep of Modern Family I think - not very visible..
    I saw one in CSI NY recently, but there were at least 3 more iPhones
    hey sknnie

I posted it too you won me by one minute. I could not get a pic when I pulled my pre

this is great
    So seeing that Survivor is sponsored by Sprint in a big way, and seeing how they introduced the Instinct S30 and the Pre in the last two seasons, any guesses of which phone will show up this season? I doubt its the Evo.

I did notice that during their 10000 dollar sweepstakes, they first showed the Pre when asking the audience who made the move of the week, now they show the Hero. Uhm, weird, Sprint is really letting the Pre disappear from public view.
    Jack Bower (24) is now on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVINCIBZ View Post
    hey sknnie

I posted it too you won me by one minute. I could not get a pic when I pulled my pre

this is great
    my wife says to me after i make her rewind it, "how do you know that thats a palm pre". i just finished taking the pic and just turned and showed her the back of my phone. nough said bytch!
    ok?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    ok?
    yeah that didnt turn out the way i planned too much vodka
    Kendra Baskett on "Kendra" E! network - uses a Sprint Pre - Orange Button et al -
    heh heh awwwe
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    who is kendra
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Bad guy on Chuck had one a couple weeks ago. Chuck uses an iPhone though.

I remember a line from last season where Chuck wanted to play a specific song, and he asked Morgan (his friend) if he had it. Morgan said "yeah, I have it on my Zune". Chuck replied "wait, you have a zune?" to which Morgan answered "no, just kidding, I'll get my ipod". That was pretty funny.
    i am watching csi on my laptop thru mediacenter and watching the episode redemptio and the pre is shown a few times. Pretty cool lol
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre