1.    #1  
    I am a complete Newbie, but cannot seem to figure out how to save an email attachment. I cannot believe this is not possible.

Can anyone help me understand the process.
    Well..Its not possible yet. But you can this app called internalz via Preware and use it to move the file to the media folder or somewhere where you want it. And everything that's sent to you is saved to the attachment folder which can be accessed via usb mode or internalz...good luck.
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boxesrme View Post
    I am a complete Newbie, but cannot seem to figure out how to save an email attachment. I cannot believe this is not possible.

Can anyone help me understand the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Well..Its not possible yet. But you can this app called internalz via Preware and use it to move the file to the media folder or somewhere where you want it. And everything that's sent to you is saved to the attachment folder which can be accessed via usb mode or internalz...good luck.
    Actually, it depends what type of file the attachment is. A PDF, for example, can be saved by opening the attachment and selecting Save As in the PDF viewer. A photo can be saved by clicking to copy it to the phone. Depending on the specific type of attachment, you may also be able to save it without Internalz. I do agree that Internalz is great though
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys. I'll give it a shot.