1.    #1  
    I'm a brand new Palm Pre Plus (Verizon) owner. I fired up the phone for the first time today and noticed that the Pandora app was not pre-loaded. I went to the Apps Store and searched for it with no luck. Does anyone know what is going on with Pandora and where I might be able to download the app?

thanks much..........barrel
    pandora never came preloaded and yes it's in the palm app catalog jus searched it and it came up free.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    You have to be on version 1.4 of web o/s before you see it listed in the app catalog.
    If you got a new Verizon Pre, you probably have 1.3.5. Go to the Update icon and check for updates and download 1.4.
    not for sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by barreloflaughs View Post
    I'm a brand new Palm Pre Plus (Verizon) owner. I fired up the phone for the first time today and noticed that the Pandora app was not pre-loaded. I went to the Apps Store and searched for it with no luck. Does anyone know what is going on with Pandora and where I might be able to download the app?

thanks much..........barrel
    I don't see what's so funny about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    not for sprint
    What do you mean?

Sprint has the same Pandora Verizon does.

--Edit
    Oh, do you mean the 1.4 requirement to use Pandora on Sprint? I think your right about that. I don't remember updating Pandora since 1.4 came out.
    does verizon pre have official palm catalog
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    does verizon pre have official palm catalog
    Yes, Verizon has the full official App Catalog.
    well the OP should be able to get it
    I don't see it as well and I am on 1.4. What do you guys think is the deal??
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13evo View Post
    I don't see it as well and I am on 1.4. What do you guys think is the deal??
    I don't mean to offend you guys, but did you search for "Pandora" in the App Catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I don't mean to offend you guys, but did you search for "Pandora" in the App Catalog?
    I don't think they did I did as a test and it came up as first app on the list
    just download it from precentral.net then they have the apps in here as well when you go to official app store apps and there is also slacker avaiable good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by dante501 View Post
    just download it from precentral.net then they have the apps in here as well when you go to official app store apps and there is also slacker avaiable good luck
    Oh yea, I forgot about that. You can also access the App Catalog feed (and the beta feed) through Preware.
  16.    #16  
    Thanks very much all...

I just now downloaded the 1.4 update (about 10 minutes via wi-fi) and have found and d/l'ed Pandora.

I don't know why I assumed it was pre-loaded....

Never thought to look for the official apps on this site...thanks for the tip.
    Hey thanks for this post... our friends just got VZW Pre Pluses and while I was on the phone with my wife they were asking her to ask me why they couldn't find Pandora. Well, Google being my friend I banged it in and found this post. Yep, they're both on 1.3.5. I told them to update tonight and then Pandora will be there. Plus a video camera lol.