Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like the sony idea because of hardware, but I have little faith that they have what it takes to make webos a success. Whens the last time they came out with anything successful other than the playstation line?
  2.    #22  
    How about Sony Ericson? I beleive that due ot the agreement Sony has with Sony Ericson, sony cannot be in the cell phone business.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  3. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    How about Sony Ericson? I beleive that due ot the agreement Sony has with Sony Ericson, sony cannot be in the cell phone business.
    my bad, I mean SonyEricsson, they need a solid OS and eco system around their phones. WebOS is the best in terms of OS and the eco system is slowly coming up.
    Last edited by gbp; 04/16/2010 at 01:06 PM.
    These guys can't find their way out of a wet paper bag!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by wickcity View Post
    These guys can't find their way out of a wet paper bag!
    Hi all,

Earlier in the week, I had read that Sony wishes they NEVER entered into agreement with SonyEricsson b/c they would like to have develop a smart phone again on their own. By contract, they cannot and they now feel it is holding them back, from developing new tech.!

Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12