1.    #1  
    my internet from my cable provider isn't working right now and I need the mytether app to allow it so I can finish a report on my computer ,pleasee help
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonarmor View Post
    my internet from my cable provider isn't working right now and I need the mytether app to allow it so I can finish a report on my computer ,pleasee help
    I don't think it's available through Preware. You would need to download the installer from mytether.net

<edit>
    Just checked Preware and it isn't there.
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonarmor View Post
    you will need to donate to obtain the app. Real simple to install once you've been provided the download.
    My Tether : Tethering for Palm Pre - turn your Palm Pre into 3G WiFi router!
    Read instructions, possibly open forums first, there are a lot of problems with 1.4.1.1, some get it to work, some don't. I'm one that has spent 2 days on it and it will not work.

If you have $15 and time to burn, go for it.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    The OP currently doesn't have internet access... That's why he needs it through Preware.
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    I haven't been over to the My Tether site in a while, but I think there are instructions somewhere for installing it with the Terminal app. So if you install Terminal with Preware, you can then use Terminal to install My Tether.

EDIT: Here's the code for installing with Terminal, but you need to donate first before you can access the forum to see it.

http://forum.mytether.net/read.php?3,7442,8006#msg-8006
    Last edited by kd0axs; 04/15/2010 at 07:18 PM.