Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Is there any way to delete all texts?

Without deleting all my settings / patches?

I delete the threads but it just freezes and comes back whenever, and I don't feel like deleting my contacts and then deleting, restarting, adding, etc etc.
    I thought swiping away the convo deletes it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    I thought swiping away the convo deletes it all.
    wasn't there a bug when doing this back in 1.3.5, i haven't tried to do it recently though to see if it works.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    wasn't there a bug when doing this back in 1.3.5, i haven't tried to do it recently though to see if it works.
    it works perfectly and I don't remember having a bug back in 1.3.5.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    it works perfectly and I don't remember having a bug back in 1.3.5.
    It may seem like it works perfectly, but it doesn't.

Here's what happens:

You swipe the thread, hit delete, it goes bye bye... you get a txt or create a new text with the same name, the whole conversation reappears!

Try it
    How many texts are we talking about? I may have seen something like that a while back when i had thousands of texts with pics for one conversation. I then deleted some from within the convo. I havent seen that issue recently though.
    I think it works if you delete the conversation and contact you can then re-add the contact and the previous messages won't reappear if you get a new message from that contact.

Not a big deal if you want to get rid of a few, but if you're trying to get rid of a couple dozen it stinks.