Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    haha June OR September..I'm waiting for more info on WP7
    that xbox live integration looks sickkk
    I for one certainly hope you change to a phone you actually like so your next year won't be so drama filled as the last one has been for you. A whole year of complaining about a phone...WOW! I certainly would have changed phones a LONG TIME AGO if I was having all the difficulties that you have shared on these forums the past few months....
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by shcole View Post
    I for one certainly hope you change to a phone you actually like so your next year won't be so drama filled as the last one has been for you. A whole year of complaining about a phone...WOW! I certainly would have changed phones a LONG TIME AGO if I was having all the difficulties that you have shared on these forums the past few months....
    I'll change phones when my next one is subsidized by sprint, why should i change phones mid-year because my phone failed to live up to my standards

Like i've said, it's love hate..I love the GUI, everything else...well not so much...
    ask yourself, take away the "cards" and why do you own a pre?

I
    Personally, I really like the Synergy concept. Makes my life a lot less cluttered.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Woke up with a full battery 100%.
    (1) 42 Min Phone call w/bluetooth. Got off the phone, battery was at 92%
    I then turned off bluetooth, made sure gps was off, put screen brightness to 5% and let the phone alone for an hour....now its at 66%!! ***

How bad is your battery precentral?
    and use your touchstone and it will be fully charged again in like an hour from 30%
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    I'll change phones when my next one is subsidized by sprint, why should i change phones mid-year because my phone failed to live up to my standards

Like i've said, it's love hate..I love the GUI, everything else...well not so much...

I
    synergy and umm lets see, free gps, low cost data plan, integrated contacts, email and calender, touchstone, true multitasking............................
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Can i use what's left over for pancakes?
    Only if some pancakes go to the bunny
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dan
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    This happened to me once..... Mobile hotspot was running in the background without a notification icon....
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    Only if some pancakes go to the bunny
    LoL-
    I knew it was only a matter of time b4 somebody put that picture up.
    That's possible. It's at a steady 65% now...maybe that 92% was a false reading...but even with that it's still quite poor...
    And every year in the winter, the sunlight hours start getting shorter. It sucks, and I hate it, but I've got two options. Learn to live with it, or be unhappy.

To combat the unahppiness about the battery on my Pre, I have a charger in the car and one at work.

I haven't figured out what to do about fixing that season thing...
    Hey Vick, After you charge up again, try doing a garbage dump and then a full restart. I've been doing this once a day. It seems to help.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    In my experience, I'll notice every once in a while that my battery will start draining rapidly (2% - 3% every ten minutes) but a restart stops it.

My best guess is that there is a process that hangs in the background like in Windows when a program goes to the dreaded "Not responding." Whatever it is that's stuck slams the CPU hence the phone heating up and draining the battery.

Without a true task manager (as far as I know) I can't verify this but it's reasonable that it happens.
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts

I
    I would change phones mid-year if I was having all the problems you have because time is money. All the time you spend fighting your phone would be thousands of dollars in wasted productivity. A few hundred on a phone that met my needs woud be money well spent. Of course, I knew what to expect from this phone to begin with, so I am not crushed by it's short comngs...but again, that's just me....

On a side note, I have two batteries, so I can swap if need be, I do that with all my smart phones, because none of them have stellar battery life, and I never know if I might have to do some battery sucking activity like navigation, or letting my kid watch TV, or shoot video, or do some other thing I can't do with just any phone...
    Last edited by shcole; 04/15/2010 at 08:58 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12