Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Not sure if many people know about this, but if you are using your Pre as an alarm clock, when it goes off, instead of hitting the Snooze button, you can actually do a swipe-up gesture (like your bringing up the launcher) and it works the same as pressing Snooze.

It's great so you don't have to fumble and hope you don't hit Dismiss by accident.
    great tip! I wish we had a mobile thanks button
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Thanks so much, I always set another alarm for 5 minutes later in case I accidentally hit dismiss.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip. I accidentally hit dismiss more than once.
    I've hit 'Dismiss' accidentally also.. It's annoying how the two buttons are right next to each other.

Thanks for the tip!
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I've hit 'Dismiss' accidentally also.. It's annoying how the two buttons are right next to each other.

Thanks for the tip!
    There's a patch for that
    Great tip! I use the patch to separate the Snooze and Dismiss buttons, but when you are half asleep, it still doesn't help remember which one is which. This tip will help a lot ( unless I end up waking late with a bunch of open cards from the launcher)
    you can also just press one of the volume keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Great tip! I use the patch to separate the Snooze and Dismiss buttons, but when you are half asleep, it still doesn't help remember which one is which. This tip will help a lot ( unless I end up waking late with a bunch of open cards from the launcher)
    Funny. You are saying you are half asleep and can't tell the difference between "Snooze" and "Dismiss", yet you are clearly going to remember "oh yeah, swipe up is dismiss"
    Thanks for this!!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip! I'll try and remember that next time.
    Thank you for the tip! :-)
    I keep my Pre open at night, so pressing the front button works as snooze, too. I like that because I can feel it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post

Thanks for the tip!
    Have you tried the More space between dismiss and snooze patch?