Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Where does the card go? Be cool to have a trash bin that they would go to so you could look back at past cards you had open on say 4/12/10 and what time you had it open so I could remember what I was doing at the time, not like I would need an alibi or anything..

History of cards.
    something like this but not with calendar.
    Global Posts
    848 Global Posts
    Here is something for you to think about. How can Palm improve multitasking?
    Make kind of "Favorites Decks" which will enable you to save all current open cards in exact state and order so if phone reboots or you had to close them all with just one touch of the finger you can open your favorite arrangements of cards.
    How about that?
    Both of those are great ideas.
    Here's my great idea:

You know how frustrating it is when you accidentally swipe a card away?

Well, with my great idea , any card that you swipe away will be placed in a temporary location for a user-determined length of time (one minute, two minutes, etc.) for easy "grab-back".

After that time elapses, the card shall be considered "gone".... and THEN placed in those history thingys you guys are talking about.

I made a thread about this a while ago, and it got quite a few positive responses.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 04/15/2010 at 05:15 AM.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    One day I believe I will have a complete webos system such as windows.
    A "recent app history" page would be perfect use for the redundant launcher button that serves no purpose for most.
    Quote Originally Posted by double1 View Post
    One day I believe I will have a complete webos system such as windows.
    But here's how the OS feels right now--
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    In addition to this, which I think is pretty cool. A recent notifications spot would be very welcome as well.

Something that stores all the notifications you have gotten for x amount of days(specified by the user).

Sometimes I clear away a notification, and totally forget what it was. Would be cool if I can get to it through this, rather than hunting through apps to figure out what it was.
    how bout a list of recently closed apps? Make it like the iphones "multitasking" where it re-opens it in the same state. Replace the upwards arrow with a downwards one. Then add a downward gesture that makes all apps invisible.
    Global Posts
    848 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Both of those are great ideas.
    Here's my great idea:

You know how frustrating it is when you accidentally swipe a card away?

Well, with my great idea , any card that you swipe away will be placed in a temporary location for a user-determined length of time (one minute, two minutes, etc.) for easy "grab-back".

After that time elapses, the card shall be considered "gone".... and THEN placed in those history thingys you guys are talking about.

I made a thread about this a while ago, and it got quite a few positive responses.

So you're giving a grace period for minimized app before it closes completely? I do like that.

Also universal undo gesture for all kinds of actions would be welcome addition. Like accidentally closing an app, typing, adding to calendar, etc.