Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwpwn View Post
    I think you mean app quantity. webOS has much better apps than either Android or iDevice, and I have had an iPod Touch 2G and a Droid Eris.
    are you SERIOUS?
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
    I hope you are right, but, why would they, when they've sold 25 million iPhones, with the next gen on the summer horizon?
    Gave it some thought, and would like your feedback, but would it be smart for AT&T to save their advertising dollars and market the iPhone opposite? The iPhone will sell anyway, why waste marketing dollars and just advertise to all those who want to try alternatives. I believe there are a lot of customers out there that do want a different experience than the same iPhone OS for the past couple years. If they do this, they have caught both customers.
    It is another step, nothing more nothing less...they really need to take more steps...in Europe quite a few nations are uncovered, Asia & Australia...what about Asia & Australia?

There is eastern Europe, the webpage shows still only the "old" Centro devices...how come?
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xacto01 View Post
    Gave it some thought, and would like your feedback, but would it be smart for AT&T to save their advertising dollars and market the iPhone opposite? The iPhone will sell anyway, why waste marketing dollars and just advertise to all those who want to try alternatives. I believe there are a lot of customers out there that do want a different experience than the same iPhone OS for the past couple years. If they do this, they have caught both customers.
    But, ATT doesn't see it that way. They see customers whose contract is up leaving for Verizon and some droid phone, so I guarantee, they are going to hype the "new, improved" iPhone to no end this summer. I'm just hoping Palm makes it, but the odds seem to keep decreasing.
    tim
    AT&T doesn't market the iPhone, apple does.
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    AT&T doesn't market the iPhone, apple does.
    AT&T doesn't really market any phone, do they?
  7. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    AT&T doesn't really market any phone, do they?

yes , no need. An APPLE a day keeps the marketing (doctor) away.
  8. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Seriously speaking I believe Pixi has more chance of a success than the Pre. I noticed lately many folks are buying it. Because its light got touchscreen and a keyboard. If anything I want their next phone to be a bigger screen + better processor Pixi with glass screen.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    My 6 year old Treo 650 could probably last another 6 years, but I'd really rather not have to find out. Enough waiting already! My whole family wants a WebOS device. Release it today at&t... PLEASE!
    Quote Originally Posted by treogangsta View Post
    I wish they just hurry and release the thing already.
    Me too. I'm hoping there are lots of other ppl like me; long-standing AT&T customers who want a smartphone that can help them get/stay organized, and also want the ability to talk & use data at the same time. The iPhone has its merits, but organizing/multitasking not so much.

I'm a holdout - still using a Palm TX for organization & a Motorola RAZR phone for talk & text. Can't wait to upgrade to the Palm Pre!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234