1.    #1  
    I want to play against a buddy on his itouch. is this possible?

sorry if its been answered already. i've had a long day
    Have you tried it?
  3.    #3  
    nope. my buying it depends on that feature
    Have not bought that one yet, but if it is like Modern Combat (which I heard it was)...then yes.
    yes, it's cross platform. same with modern combat: sandstorm. it works for local and online multiplayer
    Oh and it is F-ing AWESOME!!!!
    Unfortunately, it looks like you can't directly play with a gameloft live friend on the internet (iPhone to iPhone, you can. Pre to iPhone crashes the game. iPhone to Pre just sends a message but no option to actually start the game).

I really want this to work. Maybe Gameloft shall send us an update.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    Unfortunately, it looks like you can't directly play with a gameloft live friend on the internet (iPhone to iPhone, you can. Pre to iPhone crashes the game. iPhone to Pre just sends a message but no option to actually start the game).

I really want this to work. Maybe Gameloft shall send us an update.
    hmmm, weird. thanks for that disclaimer though!
    It's kind of hard... was just playing on normal and its impossible to aim while moving so I keep ending up dead on the second level.
    Well I guess if $7.00 is to much to consider for endless hours of fun...then don't buy it!
    hey i've been playing sandstorm via wifi at work on my pre with my so worker on an ipod touch.
    I just dowloaded NOVA and he's downloading tomorrow. Wil llet you know how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    It's kind of hard... was just playing on normal and its impossible to aim while moving so I keep ending up dead on the second level.
    Same here I finally got past it but the aim controls seem to suck a bit. I think walking is a breeze, but aiming is too sensitive even if you do turn it all the way down and the swipe aim just isn't an option. other than that it's great.
    Quote Originally Posted by brentdowney View Post
    hey i've been playing sandstorm via wifi at work on my pre with my so worker on an ipod touch.
    I just dowloaded NOVA and he's downloading tomorrow. Wil llet you know how it goes.
    So was this ever found out? This also is keeping me from buying it.
    Try not playing locally over wifi. Try playing online with a friend. I bet it will work that way