1.    #1  
    This happening for anyone else since 1.4? it takes forever to load, and I don't even have that much music on it.
    Not sure if your problem is the same, but a while back (before 1.4) I noticed it would take a lot longer to load if my music was in a normal folder structure, vs the iPod folder structuring. I use MediaMonkey to transfer my music over now, and it uses the same folder structure as an iPod would.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dscott23 View Post
    Not sure if your problem is the same, but a while back (before 1.4) I noticed it would take a lot longer to load if my music was in a normal folder structure, vs the iPod folder structuring. I use MediaMonkey to transfer my music over now, and it uses the same folder structure as an iPod would.
    This might apply, because I just move folders of music in. I sure wish media sync worked again....
    Quote Originally Posted by MijoroJordan View Post
    This might apply, because I just move folders of music in. I sure wish media sync worked again....
    It does work. Just enable it in Device Options and you can use that mode to sync with MediaMonkey.

Also, I had that same issue: super slow with album artist hierarchy and it improved with iPod structure (but then you have iPod structure...).