Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    maybe the beta will be working for German users again, too? *hope*
    Anyone got any new info?
    Well, I would say today is "later in the week", you can't get much later in the week than friday, at least not in a work week.
    Agreed. That's why I waited until today to say something.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Well, I would say today is "later in the week", you can't get much later in the week than friday, at least not in a work week.
    But given how much of February they took for "in February" for the 1.4 release, I assume these guys are talking a Sunday - Saturday week, not a work week.
    0.o

Wonder if this'll be facebook chat inspired by the fb spoof on homebrew.
    I hope they release this "surprise" soon! am waiting for what to ome out before I apply the facebook chat patch.
    I'd rather have notifications and photo-tagging than chat.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    Mike Abbott's leaving Palm. Surprise!
    FacebookŪ for Palm webOS Facebook for Palm webOS 1.2, with webOS notifications, is coming next week! Our team is working hard to put the final touches on it now. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned!

Straight from Palm's FaceBook Page
    So the surprise is that the beta
    facebook is going live? :/
    lame!
    Not sure why anyone was expecting anything much bigger than that, honestly.
    yeah really. If they are announcing on their Facebook page that there is going to be a surprise especially when they thank people for "support" (testing) you knew it wasn't gonna be anything big
    It could just be that ARES is updated to 1.0. If you are a developer and were using it before, this is HUGE. There are massive improvements to it and make developing apps much much more easier and more powerful. In fact, its so easy, even a caveman could do it...
    really wish they announced facebook chat integration
    Did we ever find out what the surprise was???
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Did we ever find out what the surprise was???
    pretty sure it was 1.2
    Hmm thats weird, I thought i remembered downloading 1.2 a while before reading this thread, I could be wrong though.
    It was the new err..updated Facebook Application.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast