1.    #1  
    I have the regular Palm Pre and I tried to put a movie on it from DoTheWeb.net - What Can The Web Do For You Today? and it downloaded but now I can't find it. It is on my music folder and only plays the audio but there is no picture. The instructions say it would be in my flash card. What and where can I find my flash card?
    I think you have to open the video app and browse in the folder you opened it in? I don't know cuz I've never really needed video..
    Sounds like the video is probably encoded in a format that the Pre doesn't recognize. Hook up the Pre via USB cable, and select the option to connect as a USB Drive (on the Pre). You then access it like a disk drive. You may have to poke around to find the file, but I'd start looking under Downloads
  4.    #4  
    Where do I find my downloads?
    Quote Originally Posted by robjvela View Post
    Where do I find my downloads?
    • Hook up the Pre to your computer via USB cable
    • Select the option to connect as a USB Drive (on the Pre).
    • Open whatever drive your computer assigns to it (possibly D, likely E or F, depending on how many devices you already have - OK, maybe no drive, but just a folder, depending on what OS your computer uses)
    • It's in there at the first level as soon as you open the drive.

Please note, that may not be where the file is. You may have to poke around some.