1.    #1  
    on the music app if you hold the skip button down a progress bar shows up with a dot you can move around like with streaming audio or videos
    You're avatar is a ******. HAHA.
    Oh c'mon guys, it's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings these days.---Fletch
    Or you can install the homebrew app Music (Remix) with a ton more features. FYI
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Or you can install the homebrew app Music (Remix) with a ton more features. FYI
    Isn't there a totally new music player under development that's supposed to be available pretty soon?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Isn't there a totally new music player under development that's supposed to be available pretty soon?
    This 1 ? http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-development/190712-nanplayer-new-music-app-works-updated-preview-video.html

that's all I know about
    Yeah, nanplayer was it - haven't seen any posts on it for a while so didn't know when it is supposed to be released. From what I read seems like it's going to be even better than music remix....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    on the music app if you hold the skip button down a progress bar shows up with a dot you can move around like with streaming audio or videos
    Same thing if you just touch the song title / artist name.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by japclev View Post
    You're avatar is a ******. HAHA.
    were charges filed?
    Pretty stiff suspension for a guy who didn't do anything?
    Oh c'mon guys, it's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings these days.---Fletch