Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    I use Motörhead's "Ace of Spades". It starts out with that riff... dear god, that riff. 9 times out of 10 it doesn't even get to the vocals before someone nearby.. coworker in an elevator, that sort of thing... starts nodding their head and going "YEAH..."

It's the only ringtone I've ever used that I don't get tired of, and sometimes let run a little longer than necessary.
  2.    #22  
    new ringtones

COMBINATION I enterely made up it with a combination of 3 ringtones. Hope you enjoy it
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #23  
    drums and drums with ringtone. Let me know how these tones sound for you Thanks
    here is a website where you can upload your song and edit it for ringtone. Very easy and simple to use.
    Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker
    also i found a website where i can get any and everything i need as for ringtone for my Pre.
    Download free ringtones for your mobile phone | Zedge
    enjoy!
    I make my own using audacity out of many of my favorite songs, but due to copyright issues I guess I can't post them, can I? Mods?
    I just got a new tone for my notifications during the nfl draft when a team has made a selection you hear a ding sounder I will post it today
    Been using a trimmed version of George Benson's "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You" since I got it, before on my old Nokia was Richard Marx's "Right Here Waiting"... not sure would it be copyright infringement if I post them here.

Message tone I use the built in "Subtle Short", and Reveille (yes, the millitary bugle call) got from some Millitary site for my alarm clock.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Been using a trimmed version of George Benson's "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You" since I got it, before on my old Nokia was Richard Marx's "Right Here Waiting"... not sure would it be copyright infringement if I post them here.

Message tone I use the built in "Subtle Short", and Reveille (yes, the millitary bugle call) got from some Millitary site for my alarm clock.
    If it just a 30 seconds version as all demos for listening or downloading online are , there is not infrigement.IMHO
    Does anyone have any Nokia or Blackberry ring tones that they can upload? Specifically more of the bing, bong, ring, type tones, not looking for music, just real ringers and alerts. I work in a business enviorment and can not have the music tones.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    I make my own using audacity out of many of my favorite songs, but due to copyright issues I guess I can't post them, can I? Mods?
    I use audacity as well, and If it just a 30 seconds version as all demos for listening or downloading online are , there is not infrigement.IMHO
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by huffman01 View Post
    Does anyone have any Nokia or Blackberry ring tones that they can upload? Specifically more of the bing, bong, ring, type tones, not looking for music, just real ringers and alerts. I work in a business enviorment and can not have the music tones.
    This one herewith sounds great in your business enviromment
  12.    #32  
    new ringtones (extended)
  13.    #33  
    These are totally new ringtones.
    Hey guys I am willing to host your ringtones for you if you would like.

Here is a site to get some ringtones from too:

Free Ringtones for mobile and iPhone - Audiko
    I actually use Blackberry ringtones that I downloaded from one of the BB message boards. I really didn't like the choices that came with my Pre Plus. I know they were marketing this phone to women, but did they have to make all of the ringtones like flittery music?
    Quote Originally Posted by smmullen View Post
    I actually use Blackberry ringtones that I downloaded from one of the BB message boards. I really didn't like the choices that came with my Pre Plus. I know they were marketing this phone to women, but did they have to make all of the ringtones like flittery music?
    LOL!

I want some of my ringtones from the Droid on my Pre Plus.
    @Akitayo
    Hey, your HP Slate ringtone is really good! Do you think you can try and make it clearer and louder? When I put it on my Pre, it sounds generally faded and quiet .
    This practically happened by accident, due to newbiness at the Audacity. Then, I tweaked it a little to synchronize:

Drum&Bell Corps.zip

Whad'ya think?

Regards,
    Tom
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by newt45 View Post
    @Akitayo
    Hey, your HP Slate ringtone is really good! Do you think you can try and make it clearer and louder? When I put it on my Pre, it sounds generally faded and quiet .
    My pleasure, now it is amplified Let me know how it sounds.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
    This practically happened by accident, due to newbiness at the Audacity. Then, I tweaked it a little to synchronize:

Drum&Bell Corps.zip

Whad'ya think?

Regards,
    Tom
    Much better. Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12