1.    #1  
    I've had my Pre+ for 1 week and the double type I getting way to annoying and happening way to often.

Since I'm still iin the 30 day period I just have to walk in and ll get a replaement no problem right?

well I just got back and they didn't help at all. I walked in and told them about the double type issue and they said they would look at it.

So after arrround 30min I see the guy walking back and hw gave it back and said we restarted it and it seems to be working ffine now.

I'm going to go back tomorrow and if iit doesn't work I'm going to have to try a different store. When I ffirssst got it they said if I needed to they would just replace it.
    Last edited by iTz Nicholas72; 04/13/2010 at 06:14 PM.
    He's asking a question.

OP - it really depends upon the store.. some are jerks. Yes, you should be able to walk in and simply get a replacement device. If they give you a hard time, just go to another store, or cancel the account and reopen a new one. I had an issue the first time when I was under my 30 days and one location wouldn't do anything for me, so I just went to another and was taken care of by them.

Just take it back and get it swapped and ENJOY!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    He's asking a question.

OP - it really depends upon the store.. some are jerks. Yes, you should be able to walk in and simply get a replacement device. If they give you a hard time, just go to another store, or cancel the account and reopen a new one. I had an issue the first time when I was under my 30 days and one location wouldn't do anything for me, so I just went to another and was taken care of by them.

Just take it back and get it swapped and ENJOY!
    I didn't see the question mark so I thought it was a statement but now I see the question. OP your mileage will vary from store to store but most likely you won't have too much trouble
    exactly haha if your going to do it and that's all there is to it then go ahead. What was the point of telling the forum you are going to do this? Kinda like making a post and saying "hey guys I had some mexican food for lunch, my stomache isn't feeling too hot I'm going to go to the bathroom.."
    Hahaha the first time I read it I knew it was a question, but after reading 063 xobx's 2nd reply i went back and read it as if it were a statement and it's much funnier!
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    I do have to agree with 063 Xobx a bit. A question? There is the word right.... at the end. Maybe the op means - to be continued to a question mark. Yet I would think that typing ? instead of ... would have taken less effort. Thank god bits and bytes are cheep these days.

I'm did have lunch today. It was not mexican. But I still need to go to the bathroom, with my Pre of course.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    The demo unit in the store had this problem. Mine thankfully does not. They should exchange it for you.
    Make sure you get a brand new unit and not a refurb. Since you're within 30 days, you're entitled to that. How do you know the difference? If they give just the phone in a white box and tell you to use your battery, congrats on your new refurb! If you get the whole box with charger and everything, then you're in business.
  9.    #9  
    hopefully tomorrow I'll have better luck. If not I'm going to try a different Verizon store.