1.    #1  
    I had to return my Pre Plus to Verizon since the plastic holster they sold me with it tore a big chunk out of the top of the phone within a week. But the swap out for another brand new phone went flawless. Interesting thing though, six other people were in the process of purchasing the Palm Pre while I was there. Bodes well for the pre. The store clerk said since the price drop they've been going out the door left and right...
    Hmm interesting

Palm could have this successful quarter? lol

6 people too.. holy smokes
    Quote Originally Posted by MP5_ForTheWin View Post
    I had to return my Pre Plus to Verizon since the plastic holster they sold me with it tore a big chunk out of the top of the phone within a week. But the swap out for another brand new phone went flawless. Interesting thing though, six other people were in the process of purchasing the Palm Pre while I was there. Bodes well for the pre. The store clerk said since the price drop they've been going out the door left and right...
    Thats the vibe I have about VZ and the Palm devices now.. esp with the mifi.. More users is def a good thing to hear about...esp for app developers...
    Quote Originally Posted by MP5_ForTheWin View Post
    great news, when you have time can you please post store address in this thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...zon-store.html
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    great news, when you have time can you please post store address in this thread:
    ]
    Done
    Very good news. That price drop is very appealing.