1.    #1  
    Where is the best place for me to get answers to the following threads? I feel like both of these are legitimate questions, posed by myself, that have received a total of one response. Should I be posting such questions in a different forum? I feel like this specific forum is geared more towards excitement and defense over palm's main product, which is great. However, there is no accountability in terms of resolving problems, which is fine, no one should be held accountable on a message board. I think my bigger concern is the first thread. The second one I can live with. Is the palm message board any better for issues like these? Thanks for the help!

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...nt-folder.html

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ll-sudden.html
    This thread didn't even belong in this section more of an off topic thread than a pre one, if you don't post in the right section people won't see your threads
  3.    #3  
    So an email question with my pre and a music playing issue with my pre has nothing to do with my pre, but is more of an off topic thread? How is that? I posted the obscure title because my simple and to the point titles conjured up very few views.

So back to my original question in regards to my pre. Where is the best place for me to get answers to the following threads? Posted above.
    No this thread asking a question where to post belongs in off topic
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy96 View Post
    So an email question with my pre and a music playing issue with my pre has nothing to do with my pre, but is more of an off topic thread? How is that? I posted the obscure title because my simple and to the point titles conjured up very few views.

So back to my original question in regards to my pre. Where is the best place for me to get answers to the following threads? Posted above.
    Have you tried posting on Palm's very own support sight. You would prolly would get more help there.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    No this thread asking a question where to post belongs in off topic

HAHA!! just go away, nevermind.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Have you tried posting on Palm's very own support sight. You would prolly would get more help there.
    from what I can see on the palm support page (Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Support Services), there is a chat option and a message board. I suppose I can try the chat option. I don't want to pay 15 dollars to talk to someone. My assumption was that this message board community was better than palms. Does anyone here use the palm message board and have any success with it?
    hahaha you created a fake thread to prove a point. You get an upvote for that...wait...this isn't reddit..nevermind
    I think the two issues you post were probably in the right area, but (in my opinion) weren't answered because they were too granular. By that, I mean the specifics were such that most folks are going to only be able to offer possible theories (if that).

You'll probably find most on here use something other than Yahoo email. Trying to replicate your poblem would be pointless, since it very well may be a problem with Yahoo.

Don't know about others, but I've got a few hundred song files, and none of them are in the m4p (or was it mp4) format you mentioned. Again, hard to replicate problem.

That's the nature of free help, you get no guarantees. On the plus side, you can count on a full refund of every penny they cost if don't get satisfaction
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Well, 063 certainly acted like a d-bag, but on the other hand, you did post a fallacious thread title..

I award you both no points, and may god have mercy on your souls.