1.    #1  
    Preview: Flash Player 10.1 on the Palm Pre | www.flashmobileblog.com

new video?!

sorry if somebody alrdy posted it, then please delete this thread!
    From the video the Pre date says 12/28/09 but it has no carrier to connect to and the person in the video says St Patrick's day was just a couple of days ago which would make this video shot around March 19th of 2010.

Too bad Adobe will never release this for the Pre, long live HTML5!
    It's going to be a while before HTML5 supplants Adobe Flash. It's in Adobe's best interest to get this out to as many platforms as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    It's going to be a while before HTML5 supplants Adobe Flash. It's in Adobe's best interest to get this out to as many platforms as possible.
    And it was in Palm's best interest to get the Pre on Verizon before the Droid and we all know how that turned out. I think Adobe has taken too long and there is more movement of sites offering HTML5 video now then there is flash for mobile devices.

I mean Jesus, they don't even have the Beta release of Flash they promised to us ready, when do you think the final version would be done by?
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    And it was in Palm's best interest to get the Pre on Verizon before the Droid and we all know how that turned out. I think Adobe has taken too long and there is more movement of sites offering HTML5 video now then there is flash for mobile devices.

I mean Jesus, they don't even have the Beta release of Flash they promised to us ready, when do you think the final version would be done by?
    Gee I don't know how about the end of the 1st half 2010 there are 2 full months and a couple weeks left until then
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post

Apples and oranges.

"Soon™"