1.    #1  
    Okay so Ive been using my pre all day and earlier I had it connected to my computer to put some ringtones on it. Now when I went to go plug it back in it just charges and doesnt let me connect it. It doesnt even have the little usb notification at the bottom. Help!
    Try rebooting the phone. Hold the Option+Sym+R keys down all at the same time. See if that helps. The option key is the one located in the second to last row, on the bottom of the keyboard, on the left, with the orange or white/silver/grey square.
    Last edited by GenericMusings; 04/13/2010 at 03:35 PM.
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleee View Post
    Okay so Ive been using my pre all day and earlier I had it connected to my computer to put some ringtones on it. Now when I went to go plug it back in it just charges and doesnt let me connect it. It doesnt even have the little usb notification at the bottom. Help!
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    Try rebooting the phone. Hold the Option+Sym+R keys down all at the same time. See if that helps. The option key is the one located in the second to last row, on the bottom of the keyboard, on the left, with the orange or white/silver/grey square.
    And/or rebooting the computer may help as well.
    this sometimes happens if u remove the pre from the computer the wrong way (remove hardware option on the bottom right side of screen). make sure u always use go to my computer and select "eject" before unplugging it. not saying this is what happened but it's usually the cause. aside from that...restarting the comp fixes the issue most of the time