Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Is there a way (or a patch) to allow me to delete text messages or conversations in bulk all from a single contact? I get messages from 4info.com updating me on sports scores throughout the day's games (not just final scores), but I do not always have my phone right with me when they come in. So at the end of the day, I may have a number of incremental updates that I would like to delete in bulk with one or two swipes, rather than delete each one individually. Is there a work around or patch for this?

(I know and understand that not all features are carried over from PalmOS to webOS, but this was one of the PalmOS throwbacks that I used quite a bit on my Centro).
    Palm IIIc --> m515 --> Tungsten T3 --> Centro --> Pre Plus --> HP Touchpad!!!

Tommy'sWorld | Rusty's Ramblings | No Coincidences | Words Of Wisdom . . . | Get Paid
    Go to the scene where all the conversations are listed when you first open the Messaging app, just swipe away that conversation to delete all the messages from that contact.

Is that what you are looking for?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    that is so simple that i am shocked that i have not discovered it before. thanks for the tip on deleting messages.
    morris stalk
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    You can say THAT again, morrie!

But I, for one, should have known better. I asked the developer of the GroceryList app a question that turned out to have the same answer over two weeks ago. Couldn't find a way to delete a list there and he told me to just use the webOS swipe to delete feature.

Thanks to the helpful community here - that's exactly what I was looking for, Abyssul
    Palm IIIc --> m515 --> Tungsten T3 --> Centro --> Pre Plus --> HP Touchpad!!!

Tommy'sWorld | Rusty's Ramblings | No Coincidences | Words Of Wisdom . . . | Get Paid
    don't worry I didn't realize that either haha
    doesn't work for me. I am finding that I ave to delete each message iindvidually. It may be worsse iif the thread spans acros several days.