Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
  2.    #2  
    well i mean the pre was launched at the same time in Spain, Germany and UK, starting from there would be already a good start
    This is still good news as is shows Palm is still focused on Europe due the upcoming C-40
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Have to call my O2 drealer and reserve on..
    Yippeee. this will be unlocked right?
    Its very promising they aren't sticking to one network. Thats where Palm went wrong in the first place
  7.    #7  
    yes promising but i want to see the same update for the UK
    AT&T/Palm, please hurry up.

I still need that NA HSPA Pre to replace my Bell one, Bell's CDMA network sucks.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by peeg View Post
    Its very promising they aren't sticking to one network. Thats where Palm went wrong in the first place
    at least not in germany you could buy the phone unlocked without any O2 contract
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Hopefully they made a deal with Vodafone for more countries than just Germany..
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    man... i'm almost tempted enough to go for a qwertz...
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    Wowwwwwwwwwwww . Great news.

PALM , and now you must come in Italy with Vodafone the same day too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Bell's CDMA network sucks.
    +1

What ever happened to the Telus rumours.. or how about Rogers.. but wait.. Rogers will get the original Pre in 2 years and say it's a great release lol
    Quote Originally Posted by boiz View Post
    and where is UK?
    Plus for UK confirmed, too! => Palm Pre Plus and Pixi confirmed for UK! | Electricpig
    right time to get my phone oreo'd and sent to o2 3 times to get a new pre plus...

Please... something for Canada as well...

Maybe I don't need the AT&T unit....?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    why didnt they just release this in the first place? most of the customers that would have brought it left the second they opened their wobbly Pre.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Will O2 give current Pre owners a good deal to upgrade? Have they done this with iPhones? Genuine question, I've no idea how this works but would love a Pre Plus...
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    I think you should be able to deal with the XY switch
    you'd think, but i'm completely neurotic. so no.
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    At what price will O2 release the Pre Plus?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast