Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    heise mobil - O2 und Vodafone mit neuen Palm-Smartphones

It says:
    "Preise und Tarifoptionen wollen die Netzbetreiber zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt bekannt geben."

Prices will be announced later this month.
    I want the UK Palm Pre Plus, doesn't anyone know about its date? I'd rather avoid a Qwertz.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Now that Adobe halted further dev on flash for iPhone it would be great if it was soon available on webOS.

Then buyers who want flash would atleast get another option than just android.
    O2 Germany has a section called Vorschau (= preview) on their website, showing the upcoming phones. There is the Pixi Plus listed for end of April, but no Pre Plus at all. Probably the Pre Plus will only appear on Vodafone, who knows. The Pixi Plus has "mobile hotspot" listed as one of it's features, so WLAN must be on board, right? Besides that, the website tells us about 200 hours of standby - well, sure.

https://service.o2online.de/portal/?$part=PreviewProductcatalog.content.detailView&hardwareId=488&commercializationId=preview&tariffId= O-ACC-H

Vodafone Germany has a preview as well, and they have both the Pixi Plus and the Pre Plus listed: Vodafone D2 - Privat
    Not much details though.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    UK unlocked Pixi Plus please ^_^ Bloody O2 had to get them again, more expensive tarifs, less people interested, less chance to get a cheap unlocked QWERTY version!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    well that would be a waste of money, since i got my phone in January
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Sorry, December, but really the same when u think of it.

plus , didnt get to use App Cat at all (
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    According to Pre-Ticker.de the price for unlocked devices without contract from Vodafone is 449 EUR and 329 EUR for the Pre Plus and Pixi Plus.

My german aint good though, they mention something about prices not being correct but I think they mean the monthly price ie when buying a phone on contract.
    Last edited by Andreas; 04/25/2010 at 06:34 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12