1. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Hi,

We have a couple of quick questions that somehow we just can't figure out yet.

1. Is there a way to start a new paragraph when sending a text message?
    2. We are used to dragging and dropping our media files onto our devices, but when we plug our Pre's or the Pixi into the computer we don't see a Music folder. Where do we drag and drop music to?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    There is a patch to make pressing enter go to the next line instead of sending the message. You'll find it in preware.
    create a new folder titled music then drag into it.
  3. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Oh, we shall look for that.
    Make a new folder when it is hooked up to the PC... Cool, wonder why though, considering it is a multimedia phone they just didnt have a default Music folder.

Thank you.
    you don't need to make a folder, just drag the music to the pre, the music app will find it, to keep the folder neat looking you can make a folder....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  5. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    So to keep things neat it is best to make a Music folder correct?
    I would think that would be the best way.
    Music in music
    Videos in video
    Pictures in pictures
    It is unnecessary to make a "music" folder and can cause problems with the pre finding music just drag and drop into the pre and it will find it
    if you want the pre folder neat and organized, yes, if it doesn't matter to you, you dont have to, the music app will find any music in the pre folder
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  8. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Uh-oh conflicting opinions lol. Hmm, ok what do most people do? I still would think it should all be in appropriate folders. It did afterall come with folders called
    Wallpapers
    Ringtones

**edit**

Oh, that reminds me, on ringtones is there any size limitation or anything we need to know about. Have a lot of ringtones from past phones in .mp3 format. I don't think any are over 300kb
    As for the mp3 ringtones I have only used songs or song clips as ringtones and it seems to cut it off where it needs to automatically... Not sure what that size is but I think youre prob fine. Someone else may know the technicals though.
    I have different folders for ringtones, music and videos. No issues with my pre finding the information.
    Making folders is the best solution.
  11. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TNONI78 View Post
    I have different folders for ringtones, music and videos. No issues with my pre finding the information.
    Making folders is the best solution.

Great thanks
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Just run the music app, it'll be all in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by END View Post
    Great thanks
    That's what the "thanks" button is for