Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I keep on dieing and cant turn around fast enough to see where I'm being hit from over 3G multiplayer. what are yous guys secrets?????? i see some other players inside the kill zone moving around so easy and have no problem shooting me from far, i know about the scoop guys before you ask but still i would love to run and turn at the same time, and the way it kinda seams like in order to turn i need to stop running. but still really love this game tho

I would also like that on some update gameloft takes advantage of the accelerometer, cause at the moment their are to many fingers involved to play (thats what she said). what control scheme are yous guys finding is the most playable, since i tried them all but find myself still going back to the #1 control scheme.
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I keep on dieing and cant turn around fast enough to see where I'm being hit from over 3G multiplayer. what are yous guys secrets?????? i see some other players inside the kill zone moving around so easy and have no problem shooting me from far, i know about the scoop guys before you ask but still i would love to run and turn at the same time, and the way it kinda seams like in order to turn i need to stop running. but still really love this game tho

I would also like that on some update gameloft takes advantage of the accelerometer, cause at the moment their are to many fingers involved to play (thats what she said). what control scheme are yous guys finding is the most playable, since i tried them all but find myself still going back to the #1 control scheme.
    swipe across the upper part of the phone (on its side). it'll make you spin faster
    Or even change the sensitivity. I tend to leave mine at slightly higher than standard and it certainly helps.
    NOVA game on Palm Pre in format wmv HD Video

Cool
    I love this game so much. I just need to get better so I don't keep dying so much and if the battery would last longer.
    wow....wow...this game runs so good on the pre.....i was avoiding the robust games fiquring memory would be an issue...but im impressed....i choice controls two...works great.....
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345